Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Did the gift email mention any deadlines for redeeming the subscription? I have at least a couple of months left for my annual subscription.

edit: hm or maybe I can apply it now and it will add to my current months?

edit2: Ok I read through the second link. Seems like the gift will add as long as you don’t exceed 24 months.

This means the gift cannot be redeemed to your account, likely by having too many credits from a previous purchase or gift. Unfortunately, you cannot stack more than 24 total credits (24 separate months).

Would getting this automatically require me to get this month’s games?

Nope. You can still pause. It’s basically 12 months of credit that you only burn on months where you are not paused.

I bought a gift link, and oh well:

My current membership plan is ‘Classic Annual’, but it only has one month left to go so I’ll try it again in December. Apparently gift links don’t expire, and worst case scenario is that I set up a new account to get the year’s games. At about £6/month it’s worth the slight hassle I think.

Lord kosc scams again? ;)

th-3211321698

@wavey it might be due to the Classic plans not existing any longer. I am thinking if you switch to monthly you won’t lose your existing credit you still have for December, and then when you apply the gift link membership it will switch you over to the default Annual membership.

Pretty good board game on Steam bundle.

Thanks for this, I think you were right - I had a poke around, switching to monthly didn’t seem to help, but cancelling it did let me then apply the gift link ok. Happy days!

Thanks for the tip! Self-gifted!

I’m sure it will work fine if you vote for his CS:GO team first.

PSA re pausing a month if none of the current bundle games float your boat. They certainly don’t float mine.

Thanks for the reminder!

Ah crap. I forgot and just got charged.

Let’s see what I just bought.

Facepalm. This month is the worst.

Contact them, as long as you don’t make a habit of it, they are quite accepting and quick with the refunds.

True, but that Robo Quest seems kind of cool.

Wasteland 3 and Greedfall for $6 each ($4 if you skipped last month)? Don’t mind if I do, thank you!

I almost bit on Wasteland 3 for $10 on it’s own yesterday as the Star Deal on Fanatical. Glad I decided to hold out a little longer. I’ve heard good things about Where the Water Tastes Like Wine as well. I’ve never heard of the rest of the bundle, but the headliners were enough for me.

Thanks for this. I contacted them that day, and I just got my refund yesterday.

December’s a good month for my tastes. I’m in!

I already have Greedfall and I bounced hard off Wasteland 2 so looks like a skip for me.

This is an amazing lineup, but yeah I already own the games I care about. I believe they’re on game pass too. Humble needs to not use anything on GP to make any money off me ever.