Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Yup. We were day one people with that game. He wanted it for his birthday. Now that friends can play without the monthly fee, he’s got a lot more people to play with so it’s nice to have it that way.

The Monthly is probably the best $12 I spend on gaming each month. It keeps me from buying PC games for the most part.

So I’m guessing that Bethesda doesn’t have a client that will just install the most current version? Lame. Don’t let Blizzard show you up on the fundamentals.

Sure it does, it just downloads the whole thing.

Given how much has changed since launch, it’s hard to see that one saves any worthwhile amount of bandwidth just letting it reinstall overnight, then. Even back in WotLK, incrementally patching the WoW client was a sucker’s game.

Guess they really don’t want me buying the bundle, or anything. Every time I log in (in both Chrome and Edge) it just gets stuck going “Are you sure you’re not a robot?”. I mean, I’m sure at some point after watching the matrix we have all had that existential thoughts through our mind, and I can’t be 100% be sure but I’m sure enough to want to throw money at you…

Edit: Oh my router’s adblock was preventing the login from working for whatever reason.

I’m pretty whelmed by this month

I didn’t get the email yet, what is it?

• The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  • Quake Champions Early Access plus 50 Shards, 100 Platinum, 2000 Favor
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
  • Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  • Dead Rising 2
  • Silence
  • Emily is Away Too
  • World to the West
  • Wilmot’s Warehouse (Humble Original)

Pretty great bundle! I’m GIDDY about Shadow Tactics. GIDDY. The rest is gravy.

Beaten by Brian. I should learn how to cut and paste that bundle list somehow instead of typing it all in.

Resident Evil 5 Gold edition
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Elder Scrolls Online stuff
Quake Champions
Elder Scrolls Legend stuff
Dead Rising 2
Silence
Emily is away too
World to the West
Wilmot’s warehouse

The nicest thing I can say is that I didn’t buy Emily during the Halloween sale. Heard good things about Shadow Tactics but it’s not really my genre.

Isn’t H1Z1 dead?

That’s exactly my state of being - I’ve been SOOOO close to buying that game, but I kept holding off hoping for a good sale. This certainly counts as one!

Huh, seems like RE5 and DR2 would have made better October bundle material. But what the heck. And I actually played the first Emily Is Away (though I can’t for the life of me tell you why). So yay I guess.

Exactly! I barely even care about the rest of the bundle, this is like finding a diamond in an old pair of jeans.

That’s a pretty good bundle. Silence is the Whispered World 2, with some returning characters.

Next month’s early game is H1Z1 + some crates.

I paused for a month. Can I back-grab this bundle? Been in the same boat as others, waiting for a big sale on Shadow Tactics.

Probably not. Gah.

Oh cool! I liked the first one.

That’s really dirty and vile. Also no.

Finally showing the real me.

Ah, cool.

Whispered World had the most Mass Effect 3 ending of all adventure games… but the rest of the game was pretty solid.

Those H1Z1 Trickster Crates are on the Steam marketplace. We can sell them for a whopping 2 cents.