Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I stopped buying during sales. I get almost everything eventually in these bundles.

Late Shift is a really well done interactive movie. Great production values.

That wouldn’t be hard. TP was a dud IMO.

If the leaked list is true, I would be glad to take Paradigm off your hands.

I only meant to give the headliners but I checked out Paradigm and I am happy to part with that too. If that list is true the key is yours when it is posted. :-)

Thank you!

I would gladly take Cultist Simulator if it’s still up for grabs.

Less than 3 hours to go!

I went in and looked last night and that’s a lot of DLC codes for Earth Defense Force! Sheesh!

Leaked list is correct. Slipstream is definitely on my list to play ASAP.

The early leak of the remaining March games turned out to be true!

Next months headliners:

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Northgard
Absolver

Wow… those are really good reveals for next month.

Freakin awesome!!
I came close to buying that.

I am just glad a lot of people will get to play Northgard now, its really great.

Anyone know if Absolver requires combo memorization?

Wow, that’s the best one in ages. Back in!

Have to do some more research but first impressions March is a hard meh from me. I’m not big on strategy games.

I already had Paradigm, but otherwise happy to see some titles that are new to me, since I like to poke my nose outside my comfort zone with these bundles.

Next month’s early unlocks are pretty appealing, especially Mutant Year Zero.

I think this is the first time I will opt-in on a Humble Monthly since the Warhammer deal a couple of years ago. Northgard has been on my wish list and Mutant Year Zero is on my follow list. Absolver is an absolute zero to me but those other two for $12 is a steal.

Not really impressed with the reveals, but I was in this month for Vermintide 2 and Cultist Simulator, so I got my $12 worth easily.

I canceled for next month, but only because it had me on the 3-month plan and I’d rather go back to deciding each month. I’ll probably resub later in the month to get Northgard and Mutant : Year Zero. I’m curious if they will send me an email in 24 hours offering me an additional free game or credit if I resub now that I cancelled. Man, the hoops I jumped through to cancel too…holy crap.

ARE YOU REALLY SURE?!?!?!?

This! It’s such a beautifully realized set of interlocking strategy game concepts that I can’t recommend it highly enough.