Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Is anyone interested in this Puzzle Book Bundle? I’m intrigued but think it may be beyond my depth…

Has anyone explored this Maze of Games by Mike Selinker?

I had no idea pdf puzzle books were a thing. I’m intrigued, especially as many of them are story or cartoon/puzzle hybrids. Novel.

Behold, the August Monthly Bundle:
Van Helsing
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Poi
Planet of the Eyes
Starward Rogue
Call of Duty Something Something Multiplayer Something
Random Access Murder
Disc Room (Humble Original)

Now we can high-five and/or weep bitter tears depending on how interesting that turned out, given the weak-sauce Call of Duty front-runner.

At a glance, I can imagine enjoying Van Helsing, Planet of the Eyes, and Starward Rogue, myself.

I had a couple of these already. Van Helsing is a lot of fun.

Glad I passed on August… Now for September, with SOMA being the main title, its already a great deal.

If anyone has a dupe, I’d love a Van Helsing key myself.

If you subscribe for next month for $10, you get SOMA. I might do it for that alone, it’s selling for $18 on Kinguin so the price can’t be beat.

…you could always just ask? ;)

I thought I just did?

I signed up for next month. Really looking forward to SOMA!

Hah, I just thought it was funny how you replied to me specifically, and said “You knoooow…if annnnyoooonee has a keeyyyy wink

I actually had to look up SOMA, as it didn’t ring a bell. Apparently, it is a local lingerie shop. I’m now quite excited for the Sept. bundle.

Actually, looking through steam at what we got this month, it seems pretty good. Poi and Planet of the Eyes especially - not so sure about Random Access Murder.

Is the CoD thing worth installing at all? I realize it is a stripped-down demo version or whatever, but any redeeming qualities? I suppose it is stupid to ask - it is already here :)

Thank you for all those links, as I never had read so many unknown names in a single post!

No kidding. Were these titles in the Indie Software Witness Protection Program?

Well, other than a fractional CoD game and yet another Van Helsing iteration.

It’s actually not a new Van Helsing game, it’s the first 3 titles plus all their DLC combined into one assumedly quite lengthy game. Not 3 separate games, they munged them together so you can play from the beginning to the end.

I didn’t even realize that! I thought it was the first game, too. Well, that’s more exciting, then.

Also, I didn’t realize Random Access Murder isn’t released on Steam yet. It is available to download off the Humble site, though, if anyone else notices they can’t actually download it on Steam.

I think the last two or three monthly bundles had a game release with the bundle, so makes me wonder if this one slipped or something.

Indeed, that’s odd, the game is listed for release… yesterday here. Yet can’t be bought.

The current Humble Survive This Bundle is out of keys for Savage Lands, just a FYI. I am sure they will get more before the sale ends in 8 days.

Humble Indie Bundle 17 is out:

Pay what you want!

• Lethal League
  • The Beginner’s Guide
  • Galak-Z

Pay more than the average of $5.05 to also unlock!

• Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
  • Octodad: Dadliest Catch
  • SUPER TIME FORCE ULTRA
  • More games coming soon!

Pay $10 or more to also unlock!

• Nuclear Throne

Woah I did not see this coming:

Anyone know if they are individual keys or one bundle key that comes with everything?