Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I might continue the pause for this next month as well. Sports games are “really not my bag, baby” and as far as PoE goes, I’ve got enough great RPGs in my backlog to last me for 5 years already, so…

I thought I had paused, but I guess I didn’t. I don’t think any of these games were in my radar, but I guess I am now out of excuses to not try the souls games

I’m definitely pausing. Backed PoE on Kickstarter, and fuck sports games.

Yeah, same goes for me.

Huh. I guess I did pause, but they still sent me the email. Dark Souls averted.

(psst - don’t go buying NBA2K17 because someone might be getting a free copy from me next month)

Hmmm. I don’t have Hyperlight Drifter in my list of keys to redeem, yet all others for the month seem to be there? Much confusion.

There’s a little checkbox on the Monthly Bundle page where you need to select Steam or DRM-Free on HLD.

Thanks, just found it right after I posted. Hadn’t seen this before, I usually just go right to the ‘keys’ page.

So anyone know offhand what date I need to re-pause by? Because the two headliners aren’t doing it for me.

I don’t know, but my payments are processed on the last Friday of the month (which would be the 28th this month).

Check how good the rest of the bundle was the last time they led with a dual-reveal and/or a sports title. Sometimes the rest of the bundle makes up for what looks on the surface to be a ‘weak’ month.

Ehh, I went ahead and paused. Hope I don’t regret it.

Not pausing, there has to be a hidden gem of a game, HAS TO BE!

Even if there’s no game in there that I like I’ve had enough people give me games that I don’t have a problem just getting keys to give away…

That’s pretty much my feeling on it too.

I don’t own PoE and NBA2k17 is an awesome game so the rest is gravy. :)

So when do I find out if I made a terrible mistake? ;-)
I thought it would be today but I guess not. People’s cards and whatnot were charged on Friday, right?

New monthly bundles are revealed on the first Friday of the month. So soon!

They auto-charge your card on the last Friday of every month, and you get the games on the first Friday of the next month. Except for the teaser game, which you can get as soon as they bill you.