Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I’m going to take a wild-ass guess and say September’s early unlock will be Divinity: Original Sin. Partly wishful thinking, and partly because the sequel comes out in mid-September.

That would be great. I keep waffling on it at $20 in one sale after another.

I so hope you’re right. I’ve nearly pulled the trigger several times at $20, but I know I don’t have time for it right now and keep hoping for a steeper discount. $12 as part of the HMB would be an instabuy.

No guys, it has to be a game I don’t already own! :p

1 hour to go!

Headliners:
Pillars of Eternity
NBA 2K17
-and-
Burning Blood
Offworld Trading Company
War for the Overworld
Overcooked
Wuppo
Nongünz
Quiet City

Underwhere issues 1-4

*everyone had the same idea in the same exact minute! :D

Next months headliner is Killing Floor 2!

YAY!

OMG overcooked!!!

Glad I paused again. Nothing except for OTC attracting my attention there (and I don’t have the time/dedication to do it justice).
And next month’s headliner–meh.

I already own three of the games, PoE, OTC and War for the Overworld, but those’ll be fun gifts.

This is another superb bundle. The only thing I owned was Offworld Trading Company and I bought that on sale (which I now know to stop doing!). I have had Overcooked in the Wishlist forever. Looking forward to playing that with all the family. War for the Overworld and One Piece Burning Blood are just gravy. I might even try the others!

And once again my “skip bundles whose headliners you don’t want/already have” policy pays off. Already have OTC and War for the Overworld. The One Piece game, if it’s a musou, might be fun but I don’t care enough to get it separately, and so the only remaining title of any interest is Overcooked, which I am probably never going to be in a position to play. (But if I did, it’s currently $8 or so on Steam and will doubtless get cheaper before I have people to play it with.) Gonna skip next month too. I have Killing Floor, only played it like twice and got nothing out of it either time. Can’t say that makes me want the sequel!

I love the NBA 2K games. Some of the best RPGs out there for Career Mode

Fantastic bundle this month, but also glad I skipped. Already own PoE and OTC, and the only game in the rest I’d be remotely interested in is War for the Overworld, and I can wait on that one.

Next month though…ugh. A multiplayer shooter as the headliner? Killing Floor 2 gets high marks, but I don’t play multiplayer games often, and multiplayer shooters even less. On the other hand, having a game like that as the headliner probably means the rest of the bundle will be filled with awesome stuff from my wishlist like Divinity : Original Sin, Darkest Dungeon or Expeditions : Viking.

Argh!

I’m pleased as can be with the bundle. I didn’t own any of the games for a change, and several were wishlisted. Like SlainteMhath, I have zero interest in the Killing Floor series, but I have yet to regret hanging in there for the bundle so I’ll stick it out, too.

What’s the One Piece game like? Anime games kind of go in one eyeball and out the other for me, but I know they’re popular. Is it a fighting game like the Dragonball ones, or more of an action RPG, or something else entirely?

I would have liked Overcooked but not enough for the whole bundle. No guilt skipping this month.

I am luckier than I deserve to be this time around. I forgot to pause last month because I already own Pillars and have no interest in the basketball game. But Offworld Trading Company and War for the Overworld are winners for me.

I created Steam accounts for my older kids so I am going to start gifting them my extras and castoffs. It would be interesting to see if I can pry one of my kids away from Minecraft long enough to try Pillars of Eternity.

Looks like it’s a fighting game. I knew there was a musou One Piece game but it appears I know this because I own it. Must have been in some other bundle.

Isn’t that better owned on Xbox or PS4? Since its same screen multiplayer is supposed to be fantastic?