Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Hadn’t really thought about that. If it has pretty awesome local co-op then yeah, probably rather have it on Xbox.

One dongle and four 360 controllers is all you need for Overcooked on PC. We’ve been playing lots of multiplayer on PC here for years now.

PSA: For those wishing to Pause a Month–do it today or tomorrow, because billing happens on the 25th.

Hmmm…I don’t really want Killing Floor 2, but…I’m rolling the dice this month. I’ve been paused for 2 months in a row and it’s worked out, so I figure I’m due for a disappointment if I stay paused.

C’mon hidden gem reveals! Show me Divinity : Original Sin, or Sorcerer King, or Expeditions Viking, or Darkest Dungeon, or StarCrawlers!

Thanks for the reminder, I’ll probably be regretting it but I paused.

I’ve been wavering. I have no interest in Killing Floor 2 … but I’ve routinely liked at least a few of the hidden games from each bundle and $12 isn’t too much.

My sentiments exactly. But usually on months without a big headliner they still have something I really want (sometimes even more than the headliner).

Overcooked was so great I bought it for PC, PS4 and XBO.

I’d say this seems excessive but then I own Plants vs Zombies on six different platforms at the moment.

They are retiring the iOS version by the way. Back it up!

WHAT

IMG_0488

Blame ios11, lots of apps will be left behind in “not worth it to 64-bit this” status.

The reasoning seems different in this case: something along the line of having a premium version mixing messages (sic) for the freemium games. To the point, the freemium version of the first PvZ game is still available.
To be honest, the Premium version of PvZ for iOS got a slow as hell meta-progression and was asking for you to spill some money toward its IAP if you wanted to unlock the wonderful extra modes.

Decided to stick it out for this one, and hopefully my choice pays off. If not, the $12 is just a drop in the bucket compared to the quality games I’ve received in other bundles.

1 day to go, I expect an epic 2nd game in this bundle.

Me too. I think when the headliner’s a drag they like to throw in something fun for people who don’t like it.

Arrrrgh! Killing Floor 2 is sooooo good. I am a sad man.

I hope you’re right. I didn’t own Killing Floor 2 so it’s all good.

I expect a nice bundle for sure. Killing Floor 2 was ok but they have to know it’s not as high profile as their recent bundle sellers. We’ll get some good stuff.

I wish they also sold the time to play these games along with them. I haven’t even touched last month’s bundle. :(

Their fault then, for calling it Killing Floor 2. It sets certain expectations based on the original.

Edited so that I’m being less of a dick. Apologies. I need to have my morning coffee.