Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Nintendo really needs to do larger print runs. But I guess the eshop makes it less of an issue than it used to be.

100% agree with this sentiment. I thought Killing Floor was hot garbage and couldn’t figure out why it got popular (other than the fact that it was on deep discount all the time so a lot of people owned it). So just seeing KF2 had me like, “Nope.”

Maybe it’s good? I’ll never know.

Same here too. It’s what I tell people now. I am still in Humble Monthly even though I rarely play the games because it takes away my stress about sales and I stopped buying nearly as many games which I won’t play.

It has not benefited my wishlist though, which is still over 300 games. I did a spring purge of almost 150 titles which I know I’d of never played.

Nice!

I only have 134 on mine, so I’m doing a lot better. :) Although now my competitive instincts are kicking in and I want to beat you with more! Argh weak human mind

Add me to the legion of XCOM2 owners (through Humble Monthly) who haven’t played it yet. But at $12 (less if you consider I also nabbed Steamworld Heist, Abzu and Project Highrise from that bundle) it was no different than picking it up in a Steam Sale.

I’m still buying the occasional decently priced bundle outside of Humble Monthly to grab games that interest me, but I’ve pretty much stopped buying individual games unless they are on very steep (like $3 or less) discount. Why bother when the bundles deliver me the same games, for cheaper, a little later?

Then of course there is the fact that instead of playing all these amazing bundle games I’ve spent the vast majority of my gaming hours this year on a return visit to a 10-year-old MMORPG I seem to have fallen in love with all over again…

I have 4 games on my wishlist.

Well, technically 6. Waiting for two PS4 games to get dirt cheap.

I got 147 items on my wishlist as of last night. Funny thing is that most of those are from the periodic sales that give you stickers or whatever for going through your recommendations and then I stick stuff in my wishlist to review later - and then later never comes. I could probably clear out most of them and never miss them.

I cleared out the wishlist during the last Steam sale. I have 18 things on there now. I suspect at least two of these will be in a Humble Monthly within the next six months. Eventually I will use a Steam Sale for something on this list if they never appear.

NieR:Automata™
Elite Dangerous
Hard Reset Redux
Astebreed
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
SpeedRunners
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
CrossCode
Spec Ops: The Line
Devil Daggers
Sid Meier’s Starships
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
Singularity
BLUE REVOLVER
CRYPTARK
Nex Machina
Deathsmiles
Steel Division: Normandy 44

Paging @BrianRubin who I believe is the Steam wishlist champion, I forget his total, but it was high when he mentioned it. :)

Living refutation of the vulgar adage: “wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see what fills up first.”

There’s no bulk delete either, is there? You’d have to like… write a script… on your Mac…?

QT3 people need their drugs…

I bought the July bundle and cancelled after. I went to the site quickly just to browse and it says:

Your subscription has been cancelled but you will receive this month’s content.
Re-Activate Your Subscription or Select a plan above to purchase as a Gift.

I’m assuming that’s just a bug lol.

Yeah, I think “this month” refers to the rest of the July bundle. If not … enjoy your free games?

Nice… Banner Saga 2 and Untold Stories were also on my wishlist!

Not sure about the rest though… Sorta burned out on WORMS games along time ago. Brian Rubin seemed to like Eterium.

Eh, not a great month for me. Outside of Momodora I didn’t have much interest in these beforehand, but Stories Untold’s description sounds like a game that will either be fantastic or awful without much middle ground depending on the execution.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is next month’s early unlock.

I did very much, solid mix of scripted and random missions in a Wing Commander flair. Great stuff.

Very excited about this bundle as I only had Eterium. Volatana looks RIGHT up my alley, and I really wanted Worms and Killing Floor 2, so yay!

So do not care about Tomb Raider next month, but I’ma keeping going regardless.