Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Based on the recent comments maybe the title needs to go back to the original version.

I think I owned just about everything from last month’s bundle.

I think I also own Rise of the Tomb Raider. I kind of buy way too much stuff.

I was quite happy to see a bundle consisting of a bunch of games I didn’t own, several of which I was very interested in (Momodora is super cool, and I was very excited about Volantia after seeing Humble Blog posts about it), but as usual, I also don’t buy a lot of games that aren’t in bundles, so the monthly subscription has never failed to be worth my $12, even in weaker months.

RotTR will be a great reason to stay in for next month’s bundle, even if nothing else is especially exciting - my girlfriend loved the reboot, and will gladly play its sequel.

Amazing… 100 million raised for charity since they started.

The maker of QWOP has a game in this month’s bundle, which you can still hop on if you’re interested.

That’s the best 43 seconds of my day so far! Thanks for sharing.

Less than 2 hours to go.

What glorious games will be included?!?!?!!?

I’m hoping we get either Cryptark or Has-Been Heroes but maybe that won’t happen since they’re in that bundle they’re offering right now? Either way, I’m looking forward to the games.

This video convinced me to buy into this month’s bundle.

The Polygon video is pretty great.

Gives you a good idea how it really plays.

I’m hoping for Shadow Warrior 2. Eventually they will lead with a game that I want and don’t have!

Hopefully many games I don’t already own.

The upside of these bundles, at least for the past few months that I’ve been participating. Is that they mostly seem like newer releases. Usually when I’m buying a one-off on Steam it’s been out a little while so I haven’t really seen much stuff I already own, at least not yet.

Ohhh, so I only owned ONE game this time around, Wargame: Red Dragon. Yay!

Cool, I’ve been wanting to try The Shrouded Isle.

What’s up with next month’s unlocks though??

I’m cool with this one: Scanner Sombre, Orwell, Shrouded Isle, that Tomb Raider thing. Don’t know the others, but I’m looking forward to poking at them.

I also tend to give the weird Humble games a look, and Getting Over It looks like a winner at first glance.

It’s a tad confusing. Get ESO, ESL and Quake Champions. I’m guessing they mean this?

Damn, Humble hates my guts - this months reveal doesn’t help me any.

Owned 3 of the 8 , so still ahead. :)

Pausing next month, cuz I do not wants.

Yeah, but more importantly, who the heck wants to play that stuff? Plus an exclusive pig or something? Uggh