Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/amnesia-collection (free)

I had forgotten about that one…

Heyo!

And I forgot to cancel it. Oh well, I don’t own any of the games.

Hey folks, today is reveal day! :D

Everything they haven’t shown is gonna be horrible!

Well, I guess we’ll find out in what, less than an hour?

I think it’ll be one of their best months based on last year’s February bundle which I thought was great.

And here they are:

Civ VI + 2 DLCs (early reveal)
Owlboy (early reveal)
Black The Fall
Norwood Suite
Fortune 499
Snake Pass
Life is Strange
Tacoma

Glad I held off on buying Tacoma last week.

Snake Pass! Damn it, I should have subscribed. (I already own Tacoma and Life is Strange).

Good bundle, got me Civ VI (which I tried, and it’s SO meh) and I’m actually excited about Tacoma! Yay!

Ouch. I bought Norwood Suite, Life is Stange, and Tacoma in the last Steam sale. Why didn’t Humble check with me first?!

Dark Souls 3 + Ashes of Ariandel , the early reveals for next month!

The only one of the new reveals I’ve even heard about (and looks interesting, admittedly) is Tacoma.

Wait, you haven’t heard of Life is Strange?

Sorry, I meant to add, “that I don’t already own.” I do own and really like what I’ve played of that one (mid-way through episode 3).

Norwood Suite sounds very intriguing.

I had Dark Souls III in a shopping cart last night. Good thing I forgot to check out!

Oh, damn. I was going to have a strict rule of no bundles unless I’m going to play something from it immediately. No speculative backlog fillers.

But… Surely I’m going to play DS3 some day? Just no way it’s going to be during the next month, since there’s still Monsters that need Hunting.

So glad I paused this month. Not that the games aren’t fine, but the ones I’d have been interested in, I own.

DS 3–which I don’t own, is singing like a siren to me though.

Damn it, wish I hadn’t paused this month. I wasn’t that interested in Civ 6 and figured Owlboy would be the only big name left, but I actually would have wanted Snake Pass and Life is Strange.

Pretty happy with this month. Tacoma, Owlboy, and Snakepass were all on my wishlist.