Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Same here, although it looks like a real solid collection for people interested in at least one or two of the games and with the intention and time to play them now/soon.

I already own more of it than I would prefer but The Norwood Suite is a nice get and I am at least curious about Black the Fall and Snake Pass.

If I hadn’t washed out of Dark Souls 1 so hard I’d be tempted by this current month’s bundle.

I’m telling you guys. Make a list of games you want on Steam in your wishlist. Don’t buy a single one. Sign up for $12 a month to Humble Monthly. Eventually you’ll end up ticking off your wishlist one by one. Save money. Meanwhile, play the games you already have!

I was pretty happy with this month. I didn’t have Civ 6, and have been wanting to try Snake Pass. Life is Strange and Tacomoa I’ll be giving away.

Because you already own them? They’re both totally worth your time, and neither takes all that long to play.

Yes. I already own them. I’m actually in the middle of playing the LiS Prequel. Tacoma I haven’t jumped into yet.

I’m very happy with this bundle, Snake Pass and Tacoma are great picks.

Any opinions on Black the Fall? Looks a lot like Inside, which I loved.

Apparently, I already own Tacoma, and I guess Snake Pass could be interesting.

Glad I paused, as there was nothing in the reveals today I can’t live without.

Pass on next month as well most likely, as I bounced hard off Dark Souls way back when. I know it is a fantastic game/franchise, I’m just too old for hardcore stuff like that.

On one hand I’m sad I didn’t pull the trigger, this was a good month.

On the other hand I have too big of a backlog so not that big of a deal. I’d probably not get to these for another year at my current rate lol

What studios never publish in Humble Bumbles?

EA? or anything Origin exclusive?

http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/58256397346/introducing-the-humble-origin-bundle

Well played!

Eh, I’m not sure a bundle that looks like a trial balloon from 4 1/2 years ago that EA decided not to continue pursuing exactly refutes the point you made.

Yeah, at least not in the monthlies. I don’t recall ever seeing an EA (clarifying: Electronic Arts) game in the Humble Monthly, and that only makes sense as Origin has its own subscription service and they probably don’t want to cannibalize its base.

Activision stuff never makes it into the bundles either, so I think you’re safe buying Activision games as a monthly subscriber as well.

Bethesda and Ubisoft and Square Enix/Eidos stuff does show up. Never buy another indie game, those show up all the time.

You, sir, are forgetting the completely worthwhile and valuable Call of Duty multiplayer-only package that was in one month.

I subbed for the first time this month after regretting not doing so a few months back. I planned on gifting Civ VI to my dad (and keeping the DLCs for myself) and being satisfied with just Owl Boy for cheaper than I’ve ever seen it with everything else being a bonus. Looks to be a solid decision on my part. I love platformers, so Snake Pass sounds good to me. I previously thought stuff like Life is Strange was not my kind of game, but I enjoyed Oxenfree and Night in the Woods, so I figure there’s a good chance I’ll like it too.