Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Has Human Fall Flat been in a Monthly yet? If not, seems like it’s about due…

I predict either Sniper Elite 4 or Dirt 4 will be the early unlock for next month.

That would be disappointing. It was in a dollar tier humble not that long ago.

I’ll put my bet down for Papers Please, Necrodancer or a repeat Klei game.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, and Mafia 3? Not a bad lineup if you ask me.

Hey, God Eater 2 has been on my wishlist for along time! Nice.

Nothing’s showing up for me in “previous months”. Anyone know what was in the March bundle?

Overgrowth, Lost Castle, Dark Souls 3, Splasher, Aviary Attorney, Last Day of June, Holy Potatoes: We’re in Space, and Drawkanoid.

Awe yiss, Holy Potatoes in Space! :D

Those are the games? If so, another bullet dodged.

I haven’t heard of any of the extras. Happy not to get repeats. Anything really fun this month?

Yup, the games for March are those. The lineup I cited before is for April.

I own 2 of the 3 reveals for next month. Not sure if I should pause… D:

Aviary Attorney is pretty great, fyi. Nice writing.

I wish you had been right.

I’m out. This month (March) is probably the worst bundle yet for me personally. I gambled and lost. For the first time yet I bought a Humble Monthly that doesn’t have a single game in it that really interests me.

I’m back to only buying in if the headliner is something I want. That means I’m pausing for April as I either own or have no interest in the three reveals.

The gamble this on the definitely did not pay off. But next month keeps me with mankind divided so I guess I’ll stay subbed

I mean, IF I had much more time on my hands, Holy Potatoes looks like it could be fun, and maybe Lost Castle.
Now this coming bundle I’m back on board, since I’m interested in both Deus Ex MD and Mafia III, and don’t own them.

This is awesome, I don’t think I own any of these! Well, not on this platform at any rate. I think that’s where the Humble Bundle works best, if PC is not your primary platform, or if you’re at least willing to wait and not buy games soon after their release.

I’ve been skipping them when I wasn’t interested in the headliner. Only regret was the H1Z1 month. Thanks again to the Qt3 members who’ve traded me a few extras they didn’t want.

New trove oldies:
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Incredible Machine mega pack

Mankind Divided is 6$ on Steam right now if anyone only wants that.

Not the best bundle, as I don’t have interest in Dark Souls. Apart from the FTL-like game with wacky humor, the rest seems pretty meh.

At least the next bundle has Mafia 3, which I was interested.