Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

I’m hoping so too, especially since so many games in the bundle are already revealed.

Is it just me or did they used to wait till actual daylight (like 9 or 10 AM PDT) before charging the card? It surprised me to see the emails show up right after midnight PDT.

That was the case last month, too. The email hit my inbox around 3 am CDT. Wasn’t really tracking it before that.

Lets hope for:

;)

animal

So, it’s like an gender-swapped Octodad, but with an alpaca instead of an octopus?

GOTY

@SlainteMhath @BrianRubin @rhamorim , for your viewing pleasure…

You and I see the word “pleasure” very differently.

And the stream finishes with a Conception 2 screenshot! Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Is there a site somewhere that shows the contents of all the Humble Monthlies since the beginning? Humble’s own site used to show that (you could go back all the way to the beginning) but now (thanks, IGN!) they only show the last three months, and only on the desktop site. They also show the contents of the ones you’ve bought yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Humble_Bundles#Humble_Monthly_Bundles

Thanks! I should have thought to check Wikipedia.

6 hours to go! It’s a bit less exciting knowing that more than half the bundle has been revealed.

:(

Interesting stat on the monthly page that scrolls by little press quotes.

So they are pulling in a bit under 5 million bucks a month, going by the $12 per month cost. Probably a bit less if you factor in yearly subs and people who hold a month.

Interesting that the final reveal still waits till 10 AM Pacific, but the charge went through (this time) at 12 AM the week before instead of 10 AM.

And here is all of the May games:

5-4-2018%201-04-34%20PM

Next month’s reveal is Destiny 2, I think I might put my sub on hold. D:

As someone who never played Destiny 1 and randomly ended up with a PS4 copy of Destiny 2, it’s kind of fun. It’s a pretty multiplayer shooter.

Can you play it solo?

As for me, this month wasn’t bad. I really wanted Jalopy, Ruiner and Moon Hunters. Already owned RwR and Kerbal. Don’t even know what NBA Playgrounds is.