Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Unless you’ve already played it more than two hours, which granted might not be possible depending on the number of games you’ve bought.

So the latest Humble Bundle is a bundle of Chuck Tingle’s…ouevre. If you’re into that sort of thing.

lol nice.

Are they revealing a day early?

:O

I now realize today is not Thursday!

Did they do an early reveal for any of the other games this month?

Pounded In The Butt By My Reluctance To Buy A Humble Bundle Featuring Stories With Gay Characters As Though That Has Some Kind Of Bearing On My Own Sexuality Or The Quality Of The Product Then Eventually Realizing It’s Pretty Good And I’m Fine
Chuck Tingle
Written exclusively for Humble Bundle, this powerful tale takes Gronto, an exhausted man with time to kill, on the erotic journey of a lifetime.

On his day off, Groto is excited to check out the latest Humble Bundle offerings, but when he finds one for world famous erotica author, Chuck Tingle, he doesnt know what to think. Gronto is strangely drawn towards The Tingleverse, but is also frustrated by the feelings this makes him confront within himself. Instead of buying the bundle, Groto heads to the park.

Soon enough, however, Gronto finds himself facing down his preconceived notions about the Chuck Tingle Humble Bundle head on, realizing that The Tingleverse is a place where everyone is welcome! Of course, it all culminates with a hardcore anal pounding that will push the boundaries of The Tingleverse to new and unexplored heights of meta!

A++++, would troll again.

Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving The European Union

This guy is a legend when it comes to writing book titles.

And here are the July games: (Glad I skipped this month)

Earlier unlocks for Aug. are super good, I’m definitely in for the next month:

Capture

I’ve been tempted by Serial Cleaner and my son wanted Hearts of Iron, so a decent month.

Serial Cleaner is free on Twitch Prime later this month

Fair enough, that Twitch giveaway has been like 3 or 4 good Monthly Bundles so far.

Whew, nothing I cared about (although tbh I haven’t heard of half of those things), and the headliners for next month (apart from Hat in Time, which I might pick up for 5 bucks someday) are not calling to me either. I can actually make a minuscule bit of progress on the backlog (though of all things I’m REplaying RF Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered because it was awesome the first time and still awesome now).

I grabbed it on Xbox a while back, it’s cute and plays like a Super Mario 64 homage with a bit less polish. If you aren’t a 3D platformer fan, no urgency.

I definitely want Hat in Time, but I was hoping for a sale on Xbox for that one, so I’m not sure I want it on the PC.

I think it’s 30 fps on consoles, which imo will make the pc version the definitive one (it’s really easy to hit >90 fps on it, even).

Awesome double barrel for me this time! The talk about TQ in the bargain thread made me wonder about the anniversary edition, so…nice.

And then for next month, Conan Exiles (I’ve been curious) and Hat in Time (not usually my kind of thing, but it looks really well done, and I can appreciate that) has made me almost pull the trigger a couple of times.

I’m content, if not overjoyed, with the reveal. Liked Titan Quest and want to check out the new expansion, and have been curious about Hat in Time since @tomchick was gushing about it.

Wasn’t the original Super Mario 64 also 30 fps? That never bothered me.

As someone who grew up with games that were practically slideshows, I don’t see what the big foofaraw is over 30 FPS. I also really like the word foofaraw.