Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Overwatch recently added a player endorsement system which, in my experience, really cut down on the toxicity. Or you can just mute aholes as soon as they reveal themselves and get on with your game. But, yeah, the no-stakes Quickplay mode is low-key and friendly.

I am glad October won’t all be Battle.net games. :)

That still allow the possibility for some games to be from Battle.net. I wouldn’t mind Diablo 3 + expansion!

I’m sure you wouldn’t, but let’s be real, that would be a headline early unlock if they did it.

Here’s the exact wording of a Tweet from Humble Bundle about this, so you’re right, it still technically allows for more Battle.net games:

We’re sorry for the confusion! The Humble Monthly bundle for October will still contain games redeemable on Steam.

Here’s the link to the sub-thread containing that reply:

https://twitter.com/FunktionJCB/status/1038114270456803328

I don’t know, there are definitely people that spend way too much time whining in the non-ranked modes.

Less than 6 hours and I am still on the fence about the boardgame bundle.

I played the heck out of the free Android version of Pathfinder, but I played too much Talisman or Carcassonne to care about either of them.

How good is Sentinels as a single player game? And how good is the 10 dollar game?

Sentinels of the Multiverse is an amazing port of a wonderful, very complex game, but be prepared because it’s a trap: if you get caught into the base game, you won’t be able to resist the two season packs (25 bucks each)!

There is a demo you can try (merely the tutorial to the game, I think?), on all platforms, be it Steam, iOS or Android.

So, if I pledge, pledge above 6.15 to get one if the dlcs

There is no discount on the season packs for owning a DLC, so I’d just grab the 1$ thing, then buy the season packs on Steam, then grab the game for the tablet because it’s amazing on the tablet, and then grab the season pass there too!*
Never trust me with your wallet.

*may have happened to someone I know… Cough

Okay, I am backing away slowly, and checking my pockets… Shit, where is my wallet!

I’ve been meaning to try Sentinels for the longest time, but I can’t get past the art. Nope.

Man, I really don’t know if it’s worth 5 dollars more and extra games in my backlog, just to get Pathfinder. I think I’m in for a dollar for Sentinels of the Multiverse, but I’m not sure about the rest.

Trove has a few new games:

Dungeon Souls
Gemini Rue
Hacknet
The Bridge

I enjoyed GR & Bridge. Have any of the Humble Originals been really good?

Got that too when I cancelled. Mine is a 3$ off coupon that expires in December.

Can’t recall if they’re technically Originals or not, but I like Volantia and Wilmot’s Warehouse. And Woten is a surprisingly clever platformer.

New special.

2 early reveals out today, glad I didn’t choose to skip this month.

Yeah, I’ve had Dungeons III on my wishlist since it came out. Score!

Oh, hey, Hidden Folks! I almost bought that last time it was on sale to play with my four year old. Glad I forgot to actually buy it.

Yeah, probably still going to sit this one out, myself.