Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Ha, I still get excited this time every month even though I unsubscribed months ago. Always fun to see what surprises are in store for others!

Hopefully a quality fishing game for once… :D

I am so far behind on playing the games in these bundles, but I definitely have so much to play when I retire! :)

I probably would have signed up for next month’s bundle if I hadn’t recently bought Hollow Knight on the Switch. I’ve had Hitman for a while. Would have signed up to get that one too. Every month I get excited and every month I’m either not interested or I already have the games.

I ended up with American Truck Simulator this month for my $12. I’ve been meaning to buy it, so I guess that’s alright.

Since I haven’t picked up Hollow Knight or Hitman yet, next month is looking good.

Hm, looks like they blew the budget on the early unlocks.

Perhaps bundle subscribers aren’t looking for AAA releases from AAAAA publishers as much as cool lesser-known stuff.

Dungeons III and Gremlin’s Inc! Win!

October turned out to be a pretty great bundle month !

Overwatch
Hidden Folks
Dungeons 3
American Truck Simulator
Gremlins Inc
Old Man’s Journey
We Were Here Too
Wandersong

Everything other than Overwatch was on my wishlist.

I guess I consider a hidden-object game to be the equivalent of “fuck it, we need another slot filled” given how many are available for free on mobile and in the Windows store. But maybe it’s a good representative of the genre.

Hey cool, I almost bought American Truck Simulator a bunch of times. Let’s hear it for procrastination!

maybelater

Good thing I paused, because I’ve already got ATS, and the other stuff I’ve either never heard of nor does it float my boat.

For November, Hitman Season 1 looks worth the gamble on the rest…

Old Man’s Journey would float your boat!

It is not. It’s very unique, and actually shares more with something like Panic! on the Mega-CD than with the HOG genre.

Beside the Humble Originals - new games in the Trove are Orwell, Reus, and Tumblestone.

Thanks for the reminder of more games I want to play , but don’t have the time. ;)

People who already redeemed HItman, does it includes every DLC? Including the patient zero dlc?

Looks like I’ll finally get to try Hollow Knight.

No, its only the first 6 episodes, the content you are referring to is only in the Game of the Year edition.

Hidden Folks is super cute. Everything is 100% hand drawn, and almost all the sound effects were just made by the creators’ voices. Had a good time with it on my iPhone.

Same here. I love ETS2, and was just kinda waiting for them to add more states to ATS, but if they want to throw it in the bundle then I’ll be happy to take it.

Going to pause next month as I already have Hitman and am not interested in the other two.