Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Less than a day to go, till the remainder of the reveals.

Sorta glad I didn’t buy any Halloween sale games. :)

Also managed to avoid the siren call, though I was this close to getting Aven Colony, if not for a lunch that took longer than expected. Guess I’ll get it next sale, if it doesn’t show up in a bundle until then…

They’d better have a hell of an early reveal tomorrow for me to sign up again. I’ve already gotten a couple of emails hyping the current bundle (but offering no special incentive).

I’m in for the next 3 months no matter what since I took the bait to get the free copy of Kingdom Come : Deliverance. Hoping one of the reveals tomorrow is something I’m curious about, and that next month’s early reveal is also a happy surprise.

Me too! Now I finally get to have the reveal anticipation. Hope it’s good.

I didn’t even put anything in my cart this time, and there were some good sales. Cryptark stood out at $5.99. I’m convinced that’ll be in a bundle eventually though.

The November bundle is the final one of my yearly sub, so I switched back to monthly. And will hope they give me another deal to resub for a year.

And the remainder of the November reveals end with a whimper.

HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON
Hollow Knight
7 Days to Die
Dead Island Definitive Edition
The Dwarves
Hard Reset Redux
Resident Evil Revelations
Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2
vApe Escape

December early reveals are:

MGS 5 The Definitive Experience and Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC.

A mixed month for me. Already owned both Sniper Elite games, Hitman and Hard Reset, but I’ve wanted The Dwarves for AGES, and Hollow Knight, so…yay overall I guess.

Worst monthly reveal I’ve paid for.

All of these were games we’d already have by now if we were interested in them. Other than the Dwarves, but that’s in a humble bundle right now :/ Those Sniper games were given away for free on Steam awhile back.

A bad month, excluding the games given at the start of the month.

Hard reset? A game that was given in bundles years ago, and it never was good.
Sniper elite 1,2? Very old games, and totally dated now ,hell Sniper Elite 4 was given two or three months ago.
Dead Island, at this point? Outclassed by Dying Light.

I’m pretty sure I got Resident Evil Revelations for $1 from a previous humble bundle too.

Edit: Actually I guess it was in the 2nd tier of the bundle I purchased.

Whew, thank $deity I cancelled. I mean, I was tempted by Hitman but just wasn’t going to play it anytime soon.

I’m glad that I purchased this on the strength of Hitman and Hollow Knight. If they keep recycling old bundle fodder I’m out.

Yeah I mean, Sniper Elite is from 2005, talk about an old game being tossed in…

Glad I bailed. Owned everything I wanted already.

I definitely wouldn’t have been pleased with this month had I not gotten the Kingdom Come deal, as I already had Hitman and Hollow Knight.

Well, contrary to seemingly all the opinions here, I was pleasantly surprised. I figured I was going to have to eat this bundle when I did the 3 month sub to get Kingdom Come : Deliverance for free because I had little interest in HITMAN and 7 Days to Die, and while Hollow Knight looked interesting, it isn’t the type of game I normally play and my gaming time is limited enough that I would probably never get around to it…but then the reveal today made me quite pleased.

• The Dwarves - IS the kind of game I enjoy playing, and I’ve gone back and forth on buying it several times when it’s been on sale. This is the pick of the litter for me.
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition - I own Dead Island, but didn’t get very far into it because of GPU issues (since resolved with a newer GPU). I own none of the DLC, so now I can go back and play it with max graphics and all the DLC. Not bad.
  • Hard Reset Redux - Somehow I don’t own this on Steam. Looks interesting.

So in the end I feel like I got enough value that it’s not a lost month for me.

Next month featuring Metal Gear Solid V Definitive is nice. Sadly, I already own Cities : Skyline and the After Dark DLC (of course it’s the ONLY DLC I own for the game), but hopefully one or more reveals next month will add value like they did for me this month.

I figured there would be misery but I’m happy. I’ve had Hard Reset on wishlists forever. Glad to get that finally. The Dwarves looks cool. I bought Hollow Knight on Switch but again, happy to have it also on PC since it’s excellent. All the rest are a-ok although I think I do own Revelations already.

Next month I’m totally on board already as I own neither of those.

Indeed. No dupes from the “would buy” list, only the “already bought” list and the “would not buy” list.

But hey, vape escape. They couldn’t even manage a non-amateurish graphic, so hidden gem status does not seem likely.