Humble Bundle key redemption is awesome again (mostly) but the games are kinda meh

Oh nice! Been looking at getting that forever, glad I waited.

First time I paused and regretted it even a little. Kinda wanted Seven and Immortal Redneck.

Oh wait, I own Redneck. Haha. Oh man I have a problem.

And Seven looks like a game I would like but every review pointed out things that would drive me crazy.

Next month… probably going to pause again. Wizard of Legend looks fun but don’t care about Cars and already own JC3. Maybe if you all rave about Wizard.

Pretty good this time. Really enjoyed a few of those. Zombie Army’s atmosphere is fantastic.

No new trove stuff yet. 7 day countdown.

This was Month Two of the 3-month sub I agreed to when I got Kingdom Come : Deliverance free for signing up. Can’t say as I’m overwhelmed, though for $12 MGSV Complete and Seven : The Days Long Gone are certainly a decent value. I don’t think I own Zombie Army Trilogy yet either. The rest I either own or have zero interest in.

Next month there is nothing in the reveal I want. I wonder if I can pause a month on my pre-paid 3-month sub? I think I’m going to try it.

You can. I was paused this month on my 3m sub.

Excellent. Thank you.

If they’d headlined Zombie Army and MGS5, last month would’ve gotten me to sign up. Oh well.

Purrfect Date? Sometimes a game’s whole existence makes me laugh. There’s no way I’ll play this but it amuses me that this is the world I live in.

I’m pretty happy with getting Phantom Pain (which I missed out on when it was popular) and Seven. And I’ll be able to hook up my VR junk again later this month, so getting Project Cars 2 for the next bundle is pretty good timing.

Pretty sweet. I was waiting for Seven (made by Witcher guys and has very good writing from what I heard), Project Cars 2 and Just Cause 3 are nice bonus.

Seven: Days Long Gone : This was the big win for the month.
If 1 or 2 of the the ones listed below that have potential turn out to be good then this will be a good month.

Mega Man Legacy Collection -may be a nice surprise as I’ve never played Mega man.
Zombie Army Trilogy- if this is good solo it may also be a nice surprise. Anyone have any experience playing this solo?
Immortal Redneck: Could have potential.

I already have MGS V, and Cities Skylines.
Pretty sure I’m not interested in Purrfect Date and Neurovoider.

Not sure if I should pause for January - probably.
Just Cause 3 XXL : I found the voice acting in JC 2 to be so annoying and the game was wayyyy to repetitive. I don’t see JC 3 changing my mind.
Wizard of Legend: Not afan of pixelart and it looks a bit too frenetic.
Project Cars 2 : All I have is an XBox 360 wheel and it sounds liek the game doesn’t work well with it without some work.

FWIW, I have Zombie Army Trilogy and would love to coop play sometime with a fellow Qt3 person or two if practicable (I’m in the Pacific time zone and work kinda late, but also open to playing weekends). I played some of the original game (Nazi Zombie Army) solo but it did get overwhelming after a few levels with my middle-aged reflexes.

The only reason this month was weak for me is because I already had a lot of the games. Overall that’s a damned strong spate of games though for someone who doesn’t.

I already own Just Cause 3 and Project Cars 2. That’s the third month in a row where I own the interesting (to me) games in the early reveal. I need to stop buying games outside of the monthly bundles.

Looks like the 1 year sub is $99 for a limited time ( until DEC 15th). So like $8.25 a month!

Thanks for the heads up!

Yep yep, I mean its almost impossible not to get $8.25 in value from games in given month. :)

What happens if you buy the annual subscription when you still have one active? It adds +12 months correctly, I guess?

Let us know! :D

https://i.imgur.com/AgVpnzx.png

It worked.

Nice, you have a lot of cheap games incoming between now and April 2020. :P

I also re-subbed for a year.