Humble Comedy Bundle

New Humble Bundle

Seven comedic acts to split your sides. Pay what you want and get seven comedic acts. Name your price for The Special Special Special by Maria Bamford (provided by Chill.com), Live by Tig Notaro, My Name is Hannibal by Hannibal Buress, and Please Be Offended by Jim Norton. Pay more than the average and you’ll also receive Live at the Beacon Theater by Louis C.K. and Mr. P and Unreleased by Patrice O’Neal! Please note: this bundle contains mature content. Some stuff may be offensive.

Average price is about $8 right now.

Good good comedy all around. Jim Norton gets on my nerves sometimes, but I guess that’s his schtick. I already have Louis CK at the Beacon, so I’m trying to decide if the two Patrice O’Neal comedies are worth it.

Ooh. Jim Norton doesn’t ring a bell, but Bamford and Notaro are good and Burress is the closest we’ll ever get to more Mitch Hedberg.

I had to spring for the Average price just to get Patrice O Neal’s specials. (Live at the Beacon is available on Netflix streaming). Patrice is so funny on the episode of WTF he was on, that I have to check him out.

EDIT: Damn, Bamford’s and Norton’s are video only. Would have loved to have heard those too, especially Bamford’s.