Hustle

In case anyone else is looking for something else to watch on Tuesdays, or Wednesdays if you download, I’d like to recommend Hustle.

The second season of this enjoyable series has just started a couple of weeks ago. Its about a group of conmen (of which one is female and not unattractive) and each episode is about a scam they pull to rip someone off. In a way, it kind of reminds me of Keen Eddie, because it has that british edge and the characters with ‘character’ that makes for good viewing. None of the actors are particularily attractive and this adds something to the experience because of feeling it gives me that the series is written to stand on its own rather than carried to some degree by people wanting to watch the talent – I find it a nice change.

Dude…

She’s like Bill Murray’s daughter

Bill Murray is like a god to me.

Can she act?

Dude…

She’s like Bill Murray’s daughter

Bill Murray is like a god to me.

Can she act?[/quote]

Buggered if I know. I do know that I have never sat there and thought “that fucker can’t act” while watching Hustle. I know I have never thought this because I definitely did think it last night while watching an otherwise great show The L Word.

i like this a lot, but certain episodes rip off ‘the sting’ so badly. for example, in the first series there was a horse racing betting scam. and in episode 1 of the new series they had a scene where they pretended to be decorators so they could take over a guys office and use it for their own nefarious methods.

still - well worth watching, and the best thing on the beeb since series 3 of spooks.