I <3 Eliot Spitzer!

Spitzer sues Intermix, claims sneaky installation of ‘spyware’

ALBANY, N.Y. – New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer sued a major Internet marketer Thursday, blaming it for secretly installing software that delivers nuisance pop-up advertisements and can slow and crash personal computers.

“Spyware and adware are more than an annoyance,” Spitzer said. “These fraudulent programs foul machines, undermine productivity and in many cases frustrate consumers’ efforts to remove them from their computers. These issues can serve to be a hindrance to the growth of e-commerce.”

Is he a shoo-in for governer of New York, or what? I love this guy!

Gotta love the guy. I’m not sure if he’s a real crusader or a cynical attention whore but either way he goes after some of the big powerful bad guys and deliver spankings.

Spitzer '08, my man. Spitzer '08.

I think he may have gotten the Silicon Valley vote with this kind of thing.

You think he has that kind of mass appeal? I’d certainly vote for him, but there’s a lot of people who are indifferent to some of the causes he goes crusading on.

I heard some co-workers talking about him just the other day, in complimentary terms. If he established himself as a Governor, I think he’d have a shot. '08 is too soon, though.

You think he has that kind of mass appeal? I’d certainly vote for him, but there’s a lot of people who are indifferent to some of the causes he goes crusading on.[/quote]

You are totally right. He should get started on raming Jesus’s dick down people’s throats as forcefully as humanly possible. That has mass appeal.