I dream of Tom Chick

Hrm, I seem to be having a series. After reading my CGW yesterday, I had a dream where I played Ticket to Ride, despite never having played it in real life. I played it as a boardgame, and wondered why the game had to make me put 5 stacks of 52 cards in my little playbox and pick one of them to draw from. Then I knocked over all my cards, and someone laughed at me.

No definite Tom Chick in this dream though. And no burlap bag.

Ah, must not be love

Dance a jig?

Wait for the inevitable Whitta revenge post.

Nah, the revenge will come when Whitta wakes up and it’s 1976.

I hate to be the one to tell you XPav, but that was no dream.

Anyway, all dreams have only one of 3 meanings:

1. You are anxious about something.
  2. You are gay.
  3. You are anxious about being gay.

I had another QT3 related dream last night, and it disproves Bill’s last post.

In this dream, I used chocolate to entice:

1. My girlfriend
  2. Fire
  3. Sparky
  4. Angie Gallant

into an old VW bus, where we sat around and ate the chocolate. Seriously. No funny business.

This proves I am not gay.

I’m not entirely certain that proves you’re not gay.

I think this should have been posted in the “Why am I loser without my wife” thread.

Or gay in a different way. Especially considering the chocolate!

Actually, this doesn’t prove you’re not gay.

But it may indicate you are bi-sexual… with a sweet tooth.

You get four women alone in a vw bus and all you do is eat chocolate? If thats not Gay What Is?

It’s sort of meaningless without a control experiment. XPav, I suggest that you try having a dream in which you use chocolate to entice:

1. Tom Chick
  2. Met_K
  3. Jason McCullough
  4. Dr. Crypt

…into your old VW bus, and see what happens from there. Then report back.

Met_K and Crypt would have a lightning-flinging deathmatch as Jason channeled the ghosts of historical progressives, each making a speech through his mouth. Tom would then ban you all.

I like dark, 72% to 78% cocoa, no weird fillings (like nuts or mints). Just FYI.

(she’s not talking about chocolate)

Fudge?

Ever try Scharffen Berger 70%?

70% Le Petit Ecolier - a French shortbread/chocolate square cookie, is pretty stout and fairly common in US grocery stores. IF you can find them unmelted (they seem to bake in the ship going across).

Pretty much uniformly American chocolate sucks - if you can call it chocolate.

Yes. It rocks–definitely one of my favorites. Santander is also really, really good.