I hate this guy

So Maxim?

Yes, Maxim and Stuff are the archetypical lad mags here in the US.

Or in this case, the very shortsighted badass gamer dude.

Maybe that’s why he’s ignoring her. He doesn’t actually know she exists.

They’re not saying games are better than sex. They’re clearly asking that question right in the cover. This is investigative journalism. They’ll go wherever the truth leads them.

If you don’t hate everyone involved with the production of this trailer by the time it ends, it’s probably because you’ve muted the audio.

Someone got paid to come up with “Break heads, break rules, Breakaway!”

From reddit, another one of those recreated scenes from the 90s:

Sorry, Jimmy, you have to be the disinterested girl.

I’m really disappointed the guy doing the fist really phoned it in. Ruins the whole scene, imo.

Not video game related, but I ran across the scariest clown since Pennywise while shopping for kid’s party favors on Amazon (and apparently the kids won’t be caught wearing this stuff either):

Enhance

ENHANCE
a52681ba959d033a1efee6296f81d1e2e6b5144b~3
ENHANCE!
a52681ba959d033a1efee6296f81d1e2e6b5144b~4

This kid’s eyes are dead, like a doll’s eyes.

Wow, surprised the smiling pile of shit on the bottom left made it into the photo.

Also, why are both boys wearing plaid? Is plaid back in fashion? Why does nobody tell me these things?!

At first I thought you were being particularly cruel to one of the young models, but then I looked at the picture again. Yikes! How did that happen?

-Tom

Is the World really watching me while I am playing games? I did not know this. Now I feel self-conscious.

I liked the USB plug gag @10 sec though.

There’s a shit emoji voiced by Patrick Stewart in The Emoji Movie.

Please, there must be an Oblivion mod.

What bothers me the most about that image is that the laser beam seems to be incorrectly aligned with the hilt.