I hate this guy

It’s Patrick Stewart though. He plays the Poop role in that movie.

I believe you, man. I was just making a joke.

I just want to make sure we’re all clear though, Patrick Stewart is Poop.

Patrick Stewart has bills that need to be paid just like everyone else. Hence the Poop role, as well as his part in American Dad. His diamond-studded Rolls Royce isn’t going to wash itself.

Patrick Stewart is an international treasure, poop emojis notwithstanding.

Michael Caine: “Somebody said, ‘Have you ever seen Jaws 4?’ I said, ‘No. But I’ve seen the house it bought for my mum. It’s fantastic!’”

I wonder if Patrick was buying a house for his mum.

Maybe he’s using the cash to get that script he wrote about the man who the controls the world his mind produced.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IURfntimnlA)

Patrick “Paycheck” Stewart

Meanwhile, this guy’s really kind of phoning it in:

He’s excited to see how many bitcoin he could mine with 24,000,000 of them.

Patrick Batemen there wouldn’t know real life if it hit him with an axe.

Just saw this thumbnail in my YouTube Recommended and thought of this thread.

He’s obviously blown away by how much information such a small device will collect and transmit back to the Google mothership about its users, surroundings, and household.

Browsing toys on Amazon for gift ideas that a child might want when these winners showed up.

4e2a26037f50eb475576c26cbc1c1368_original

Oh but for the horror I’ve seen. The horror. The horror.

That’s a surprising amount of encouragement for children to play Russian roulette.

It’s like selling bubblegum flavored vape pens, the gun industry has to get to kids when they are young.

For obvious reasons, new user acquisition is very important to the Russian roulette industry.

That big mouth dog’s bark must be ear piercing.

Thanks Santa!

My nephews actually have the dog one, though theirs is an alligator version.

It doesn’t make noise, you just push teeth down until one of them causes the jaws to close.