I hate this guy

That’s… actually a scene I walked into my neice’s room one day.

Those young ladies look a bit older, though.

Yeah I’d hit it.

He’s a T-rex.

oh fuckit… just… just call chris hansen already. fine. i’m done

“No you see it’s all a misunderstanding Chis. I was just delivering this new DS game to her because she said her parents were away and she was bored. Really. I’m just going to head outside now.”

Overtly exciting girl games that contain sexual elements like question marks and @ symbols are the reason teen pregnancy is so rampant. They don’t have strong father figures and instead they transpose their feelings on to their SAT Coaches and digital cats.

Wii Fashion Party sounds even better when you say it out loud.

My SAT Coach?

Do girls actually like these games?

I went to a Halloween party dressed as an SAT Coach and ended up in a menage a twenty. True story!

Cool to see what the actress playing Strawberry Fields in Quantum of Solace was up to prior to landing the role.

Yes. It’s real.

What the hell

That looks like a drunken blast.

Blow up doll + vibrator-like attachment = fun for kids!

Okay, so yeah, normally I think the phallic joystick complaints are a little silly, but I think this guy is 30 seconds from a facial. Aim it away dude, aim it away!

Oh please, people, all of these examples pale by comparison to the most embarrassing video ever created by the game industry:

Chris

I see your E for All commercial and raise you Everquest Girls.

Google for “card crusher”.

You have ZoomJap (card crusher) confused with 360 Kid.

I think ZoomJap is pretty cool guy. eh crumples cards and isnt afraid of anything

I like trolls to be dressed in Guccis.

You have to admit, there’s a definite resemblance.