I hate this guy

Do not forget Circle 260.

Man, people were so dumb in the 90’s. They bought dating simulators that didn’t even have pigeons in them! Idiots.

Or girl-tanks!

Beware of Oculus face:

Just imagine how many times those guys threw up to be wearing a rift long enough to get oculus face.

Or using a CPAP.

It’s red marks now. Heed my words, after long term VR gaming, you will know them by ‘the six inch stare’.

That equipment (and face) is going to smell like death if not washed properly and regularly.

No more than a football helmet…

I’ve got a brand new CPAP with an ESON mask. Very comfy, no marks in the morning. Lots of R&D in this space!

Looks like they pretty much copied the mirage fx, which I have been using for several years.

No hate. That kid is rad.

Yeah I don’t hate him either. That shirt is classic 80’s kids clothing. I wore a lot of neon then. :-)

-Todd

That kid just got that powerglove for christmas, and is ready to go all hard core VR on his games.
He has yet to actually try using it. That picture has captured the moment in time where the cresting wave of anticipation has yet to break upon the rocky shore of disappointment.

Kid’s awesome. Neon is awesome too. I miss neon clothing and parachute pants.

The Philips Nuance Pro nasal pillows mask is pretty good and comfy, BTW.

I think that might be what I have under a different name. It came with my Dream Station. Not Sega :)

Did we have this guy yet?

That game looks awesome! Reggae Band or something.

Using the middle of your index finger, instead of the pad under the first joint, to press a bumper button would be weird. Does anyone do that?