I hate this guy

I don’t even

That’s gonna be my face in 2 minutes when I’m playing No Man’s Sky.

Just that face, non-stop, while I play it.

Indiebox is an outfit that takes an indie game and shoves it into a box and mails it to you, so you can get that old-school retail package experience. They just took on The Stanley Parable.

The box is genius and fits in this thread.

When the Weekly Reader Family Software is Just Right.

It’s just amazing, nobody can be saved on this ad. Even the dog seems to share the family’s issues.

The shit that dog has seen man.

This is the part that freaks me out more than anything.
This guy’s eyes are like bottomless pits. He has no soul at all.

It’s like you tear off the mask, and there’s just an abyss behind it.

He’s probably crying inside. Plus the way he puts his fingers together looks more like he’s holding something icky, rather then an OK sign.

Hmm, actually it just looks weird like the rest of him.

“Okay everybody, smile for the camera!”

“No sweetie, you need to smile for the camera.”

“C’mon, give us a smile.”

“Just…”

“Aw screw it, take the picture.”

I can’t help but notice some of this same trait in the eyes of his oldest.

Gary Shandling before it became a comedian?

The face of terror:

It seems he knows the people around him are horrifying creatures wearing the skin of human beings. My theory is that the whole grisly charade is presided over by that dogbeast. The dogbeast’s supposedly benevolent paw on his shoulder is a reminder that they will eat his soul if he goes to the authorities.

-Tom

I think you’ve been watching too much Dr. Who!

You guys are not giving nearly enough credit to the massive creeper look the guy on the right is giving.

The facepalming fairy says it all. You just know he is doing whatever the 80’s equivalent of Facebook stalking the neighbor’s college age daughter is.

He’s got my Chaturbate face.

How do you know that? Just curious. ;)

This is clearly the work of some sort of extra-dimensional inhuman intelligence approximating a woman’s face:

-Tom

I think it was “regular stalking”.

Rocky’s Boots was one of the greatest games ever made, and if you say otherwise you should just die.