I hate this guy

Nerdware for nerds.

That spilled popcorn is the single most annoying, hate-worthy thing in this entire thread.

Does it have footsies?

Unfortunately no.

But it does have:

– Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments

Catching up on this thread since it got lost* in the Great Migration has easily been the highlight of my week. Well done, you guys.

• not in my Unread view

Anyone who buys/displays this much Xbox One stuff must be absolutely, literally crazy… [looks at woman’s expression] … yep, that’s exactly what’s happening here. Poor, poor, crazy woman.

Why is Famke Janssen using a remote for her Xbox? Does she not have Kinect? Also, why is Peter Sarsgaard wearing that godawful white jumpsuit/hoodie and suggestively half-showing a game controller in his pocket?

Celebrities are weird.

-Tom

Their mom’s basement has some pretty nice furniture in it.

I don’t hate this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-82jei6ANes

Why is her TV apparently sitting on the floor? Spent too much on the couch I guess.

I can only imagine the pulse-pounding excitement that rippled through the abandoned drive-in when he played Sim City.

That’s probably my most-played SNES game, sir! (Mind, I never owned an SNES, but my cousin did, and I LOVED this freakin’ game).

Certainly, sir, but would the local riff-raff come and stare at the screen in awe whenever you played?

Have you seen my cities, Mr. Fletcher? Fah, “cities” is far too humble a term to ascribe to the glorious manifestations of urban planning, aesthetic brilliance, and managerial insight that mine hands wring from the bare bits of the Sim City cartridge.

Indeed, those riff-raff should be grateful to bear witness to my majesty!

Ahem

Rumor has it, while shooting the classic “You know how I know you’re gay?” scene from The 40 Year Old Virgin, Rudd and Rogen were actually playing SimCity.

Y’all even notice that was Paul Rudd in the Nintendo ad?

A) Yes

B) Stop trying to twist the topic away from what’s really important here, which is Sim City for SNES.

The extent of my experience with SimCity for SNES was noticing it on the rental shelves at Wegmans and thinking, “Huh, they put THAT on Super Nintendo?”

But Justin is right. It’s an astonishing feast for the senses…

I once made a city I was so proud of on the Amiga version that I printed it out on the dot matrix printer and stuck it to my wall. It was something like 16 sheets of a4.

Then I broke my Sim City disk by saving a city with the name ‘L’ to the main disk, and L was apparently taken by some system drawer thing on that Amiga disk. :(