I hate this guy

It just occurred to me that all this time I’ve been reading your name as Antediluvian Aardvark.

Ha! It is a mouthful.

When I use it in team multiplayer games with lots of communication I hear all sorts of pronunciations.

Just go with A-squared or Dub-A

Keep it real

Looks like a young, skinny version of Michael Clarke Duncan.

https://i.imgur.com/OYhfpQi.jpg

Hold up, they really used that stock photo? I’m disoriented right now.

Lay’s hates gamers?

Gamers don’t get Lay’s-ed?

I’m sorry.

I’m not gonna lie, I plan to continue doing so.

I don’t hate these guys. I’m sure they’re lovely kids. The image seemed a little out of place featuring in an amazon page for an AR gun.

@divedivedive I mean really, would you want to give this guy money?

Hm, you make a compelling point.

When he’s in motion saying that he isn’t a racist or isn’t an anti-semite and he just did it for the lolz and he’s so sorry and feels so attacked… that makes it a lot worse than just that picture.

Apologizing is indeed for saps.

Whatever you think about the guy, this is an all-time quote.

(from Wikipedia)

A few days later, PewDiePie created further controversy, when he uploaded a video featuring him reviewing the website Fiverr, which allows people to sell a service for US$5. In the video, PewDiePie shows his reaction to a duo he had paid to display the message “DEATH TO ALL JEWS” on a sign,[105][107] as a joke and attempt to highlight the ridiculous things which can be provided as a paid service on the Internet.[108] He immediately apologised within the same video stating, “I am sorry. I didn’t think they would actually do it. I feel partially responsible,”

Man-boy dipshit trying to ride that sweet, sweet edge for clicky-clicks.

Would be so awesome to be back in my 20s again. Actually, no.

I don’t hate this guy, per se, but I do find it interesting what constituted a visualization of ‘fun’ in the exxxxtreme '90s PC scene.

speedkills

It’s like the scene from Final Destination 2 where the guy gets killed by the barb wire fence.

Ok it’s not a ‘guy’ (except whoever’s idea this was) but this item (I guess a fake ad, maybe April Fool’s, from PC Accelerator) is fairly gross.

PC Accelerator. It was a different time then.

Yeah I think sexism was sort of their thing.