I ignore you, you ignore me, we're a happy family

He claims he doesn’t know what BLM is after posting in it several times. He likes people to define things for him so he can tell them why their definition is wrong.

And any information you don’t personally spoon feed him doesn’t exist.

Which makes a discussion basically impossible since even the most basic facts are apparently stored on a hard drive buried on Mars or something. And not, you know, the first page of a simple Google search.

Hey guys, does anyone know what the word “apple” means? I’ve been seeing it around a lot and I have a controversial opinion on it that I’d like to share with you.

Today’s elusive constantly moving target is refusing to condemn that separating children from their parents in and of itself is a bad thing ™ on various semantic gymnastic technicalities.

Which post was that, exactly? I don’t recall reading it.

The immigration thread?

This isn’t about specific posts violating specific forum rules. It never was.

He was always calm. Totally detached and unruffled.
Which is why I think he is here primarily as an exercise in political debate.
Which I guess is okay on some level, but it was tiresome to read endlessly.

Off topic and REPORTED!
I do love apples though, especially if they adhere to my definition.

Oranges are full of vitamin C, I don’t know why you’re talking about apples, and stop being so mean to me.*

*To be fair, a lot of posters were very rude to him on occasion and initially I tried to call them out on it.

Define “oranges”.
Quit avoiding the question.

I don’t know @Giles_Habibula , all your talk about papayas really has me thinking, but clearly apples are the media darling here.

Frustration will bring that out in people.

I noticed that, and thought that was good of you. Did he seem to appreciate your effort? I honestly don’t remember. When I’ve tried that a few times in the past, I was simply ignored by both sides.

Obviously, you haven’t read a single link I’ve posted.
We’re just going around in circles now.
Tomato.

Yes he messaged me to say that he appreciated that I was speaking out (and I hope he doesn’t mind me sharing that), which I was happy to do when he first started posting not unreasonable conservative arguments and getting shouted down. But I think over time that he’s turned out the way most of the posters defending Trump’s policies go and has started defending really indefensible things and starting some really gross/bad/(it’s late and I can’t think of a word better than these, maybe disgusting) discussion. The white culture thing is really the perfect example. You could throw a couple Richard Spencer quotes into one of those posts and not be able to tell who said which part.

But still, some of our regulars have still gotten out of line here and there and if I wasn’t so exhausted by the discussions I might still occasionally try to say “hey let’s calm this down”, as good as that does.

It was exhausting, and I didn’t even read the whole thread. One of apparently many.
Thus I can totally understand the frustration, and the corresponding responses.
And celery is a fruit. Clearly.

You bring up a fair point.

This showed up in my group chat this morning, thought I’d share it here for ?REASON?:

Didn’t Hillary email about putting apples on pizza on her private server? Pizza, as in pizzagate… Can you guess what she meant by ‘apples’? I can and it’s disgusting! Like bananas in a fruit salad!

Sorry, we were talking about controlling the conversation and being forthright in our posting, yes?