I ignore you, you ignore me, we're a happy family

I’m not going to P&R here, but if one half of the population deems itself the mainstream and the other half irredeemables, they’re not too far from planning where they’ll be putting the reeducation camps and what channel the mandatory self-criticism sessions should appear on.

They’ll be in Tornillo, TX, oh wait not those camps…

You make a fair point. I hope we can discuss it one day. For what its worth, I strongly share your obvious and commendable opposition to communism (and its ilk) and the suppression of freedom of thought.

As I recall, I figured it would have great first party support and little third party, which didn’t take Nostradamus to predict but nonetheless has been basically correct.

Good lord, are you from Chicago or something? What those people do to hot dogs is a crime against nature.

I resemble that remark!

Chicago dogs are excellent but come in second to Jersey rippers.

Much as I love a good NYC papaya style dog, and even live in NYC myself, they are third.

You have weird taste in hot dogs, but you really think third-party support for Switch is poor?

Compared to ps4/xbone, sure. It misses all the cross platform titles.

There’s only one solution to these weighty disagreements. Only one way to truly argue the merits of hot dogs and melons and Rob Hubbard compositions. Only one way to measure the character of a poster against the certitude of their convictions.

MOTHERFUCKING THUNDERDOME

edit: I should note that I’ve never seen Beyond Thunderdome so all the references to Thunderdomes kinda fly over my head and I only have a vague idea of what it entails, which is, I assume, a lot of ultra-violence and shouting.

Will there be ketchup?

L. Ron Hubbard says what?

Rob Hubbard, “famous” composer of Commodore 64 chiptune “music,” you fucking pleb.

(Queue @Gordon_Cameron losing his shit at multiple parts of that post in 3. . . 2. . . )

Was he clear theta four too?

Precisely my point.

No sir! I grew up in chili dog country.

So you completely ignored the entire thing and didn’t read it? Because that wasn’t at all the consensus.

I know myself and Timex said that traditional American conservatism was a key part of keeping the republic afloat. Pretty sure we weren’t alone either. Trumpism != Conservatism, as literally hundreds of conservatives could tell you, but you know, feel free to post in the thread or even read it.

As far as ignore. We need it. We’ve always needed it. The only other option is to have mods ban people for disagreeing with you, which is a stupid idea.

I read the whole thing top to bottom, opinions ran the gamut from “conservatives are terrible” to “Trump voters are terrible.” Not a single one of you seemed curious as to why he got elected. It’s an indicator of deep dissatisfaction with elite opinion in the population, yet the whole thread was about being pleased with elite opinions.

Reminded me of that line in the Blues Brothers when they got to the bar, “we got both kinds, Country and Western.”

Because that wasn’t the subject of the thread?

Did you also go into the Iran thread and lament that it didn’t talk about Donna Brazile?

For that matter, I’m angry at this thread because it doesn’t discuss the new Fallout game and what I don’t like about it. I’ll just ignore the existing Fallout76 thread that I made and complain about how you’re all shills for Bethesda for not mentioning it.

Allright, man you can have a win if you want one.