I just set a new record for time-to-uninstall in Civilization VI

That is interesting. Do you feel like hanging round? To discuss other games and gaming? We welcome new members. Even if we are a bit wary of getting several people who do drive by posts. :)

Not sure at this point tbh I’m still iffy about the poster’s taste 😂

Well… that’s @tomchick . But we usually ignore him.

Ahh gotcha

Yeah he treats this place like he owns it. It can be annoying at times. But I’m sure you can ignore his posts as well.

I’m definitely not that pretentious lol

Of course not. Empress. :)

My names a homage lol not really about my self

To what? If I may ask?

Dr strange

Ah. Okay. Hang around. Post a bit. You will get used to it here.

I’ll try to give it a chance but I’m on my phone at the moment so I might end up forgetting after a while.

Thus is life. And so we go. No?

I honestly cannot imagine tooling around the internet, seeing a review for a game I like that the reviewer didn’t like, and saying, “Oh, I’m going to show him!” and then making an account on the site, and then posting something like, “Nuh uh you’re just a filthy casual!”

What the fuck are we doing here? And I mean humanity.

Are you kidding? The only reason I registered to vote was to write hateful messages on my ballots.

That’s because you have the mindset of a casual internet user.

You don’t understand arrendek. Someone is on the internet. And they are wrong. People of good conscience have to act to stop this.

OMG why doesn’t this forum have a like button

Just write “FIRST AMENDMENT! FIRST AMENDMENT!” I hear that’s what the real freedom fighters are shouting these days.

I agree with this sentiment.