I just spent 2 hours looking at this photo

I just discovered my mouse wheel has left/right scroll thanks to that picture LOL. I’ve had this mouse for 4 years.

Oh, wow! Me too since you mentioned it! (I’ve only had mine for a few weeks, though. ;)

Haha awesome right? All these years I wished I could have assigned extra keyboard assignments to my mouse, and I had TWO I could have done all along by using them as a macro assignment.

And now I’ve discovered street scenes of the past. Fascinating.

Does YouTube play movies with old-timey frame rates?

Also, here in Indy the potholes in winter let you see the old bricks and sometimes metal rails for streetcars.

There’s a huge painting in the IMA that shows an old view down Washington St. (A major thoroughfare bisecting the city into north and south. I live a few blocks south of Washington St.) Looking at it is kind of freaky.

Yes, of course.
I believe the ones I linked have been speed-corrected.

LA Noire is pretty good for street scenes of 1940s Los Angeles.

Those potholes are legendary. I bent an aluminum rim on one last year on the way to the 500.

Poor road conditions helped get Greg Ballard elected as mayor, sadly. 10-15 years ago the potholes/patches were truly epic.

Do people like Joe Hogsett? I really haven’t heard much since he’s been in office when I spend time out there.

No big controversies yet AFAIK. OTOH, the city’s murder rate is pretty high, though this trend started before he was elected.