I love stusser

Poor schmucks and your soon to be out-dated CPUs. ;)

(I tell myself this because I don’t have the money!)

As long as it’s faster than my current 3500+/X800XL setup, I’m going to be satisfied ;)

OmiGOD will it ever be…

I’m so stoked for this! Stoked to check out Bioshock again, stoked to play Crysis, stoked to crank up Stalker…

My debit card just got charged, so I’m expecting a ‘shipped’ email tomorrow. WOOHOO!

A friend of mine snapped up this deal the day it was linked here. He says tracking reveals it’ll be delivered tomorrow. Pretty quick turn-around: from order to delivery in under a week.

The worst thing about this deal: as soon I get the PC, I’m going to be itching for a nice big widescreen monitor upgrade to take full advantage of the Blu-ray…

I had some issues with my credit card not letting the purchase through. Too bad it too 4 days for me to notice. It’s all settled now, though. C’mon, Dell. Send me some sugar.

I had the same issue! Thankfully I noticed right away but it still managed to freak meout quite a bit

Yeah, I thought it might have had something to do with the school details they asked for. Turns out it was my bank “protecting me.” I guess I’ll be waiting a few more days.

Shipped.

Ordered mine Friday… still “In Production”, dammit!

Mine came today, I’m installing Civ4 and BtS to see how much it speeds up the AI turns. Meanwhile my first impression is that it’s very quiet, and the case is fancier than I expected, with a mini video screen on the top-will that actually be useful for something?

Jesus Christ, just how many of us bought that PC!? Post here, I want a count.

One.

That’s a vista sideshow screen. You can run the usual vista gadgets on it to show stuff like clocks, stocks, temperatures, weather, etc. Useless but cool.

I did. I had been in the process of pricing a home build and this was like a little present that landed in my lap. On top of everything else, it’s going to be QUICKER as well as cheaper. In the time it would have taken the ordered parts to arrive, not to mention actually building the thing and installing the os etc., I ordered the Dell and it’s getting here 3 days after the order. (Of course, I live in Austin so FED Ex ground is same as next day delivery for me :) )

Hey, random question. Does anyone have any idea if Dell will ship it with a DVI cable?

If it wan’t for that pesky only-done-when-it’s-done Oleg Maddox I could have a new Pc. I hate games that set the bar, because you can’t buy before the bar’s set. Damnit! You guys quit gushing already.

Mine showed up this afternoon. I did not order a monitor. My unit shipped without a DVI cable. It did have a DVI to VGA adaptor, however.

Yay… mine shipped today!

Incidentally- anyone have an idea how well Crysis will run on this box? Obviously, no machine built by man can run it at the highest settings at 1920x1200, but… I may have to order the game to arrive the same day as the computer.