"I think I may need a bathroom break?"

Hahaha. Oh my.

Edit: Clearer picture here.

Condi has to give him the hall pass.

Geeze, he’s asking her if he needs a bathroom break? The same official who thought a memo titled “Bin Ladin Determined To Attack The United States” was a piffle? I’d get some Depends, Mr. President, just to be safe.

How this doesn’t make Republicans cringe or well up with tears like Democrats, I’ll never understand. We have a moron in charge of our nuclear weapons.

He should have went before they left. I’m sure Cheney asked everyone if they had to go before they got in the car.

Troy

I’m impressed, I always pictured him as just ‘going as needed’ like Steve Martin in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels dinner table pee scene.

Maybe that’s what that mysteious thing was strapped to his back during the debates last election.

Seriously, though, this is a mountain made from a mole hill. Maybe Condi was running the agenda for this particular meeting or maybe Bush wanted her to suggest a bathroom break so that he could save face. I’d actually be impressed if it were the latter, since that’s the kind of image management I would assume is beyond him.

I always thought he was wearing a kevlar vest during those debates.

Come on you Photoshoppers get to work on that!

That’s “Stadium Pal One.”