I think Winter finally goooot... h... WHAM!

I lii eit coolld and I am frigid. Iike Han Solo in carbonite. Feetts os snow s a day. chhchchc chturn up the heats. can’t get plingers to mnove right… need mittens… or a campfire.

Start burning all available wood and people.

shrug Honestly, that forecast is every day weather for me. Well, the snow part comes and goes, but the cold stays. Though it is a record warm winter.

I give this thread three enthusiastic thumbs up.

Do not ask where I got the third thumb.

jpinard: OMG d-d-d-d-d-dyign of hpyopthrmermiea and frostbtie

Cosmic Hippo: shrugs

Down here in Richmond we had our fingers crossed too. The state courts of appeal even closed early yesterday (for reasons beyond my understanding). But, nada. Rain. Gloom. That’s optimal. Less glare on the old gaming monitor. But rain, gloom and work? Pshaw.

It’s been years since we had a snow day.

-4!? You whine and bitch about -4!?

That is in Fahrenheit. So it’s -20 Celsius.

Since I left Canada, I’ve become a total weather wimp. This year’s lack of snow has been great, but I feel the wind in my bones.

Troy

Hey jpinard, at least you haven’t been getting 10 inches a day of lake effect snow on top of that. Thank god for snowblowers.

I LERV YUO CSMISOC HPIOIPPO.

This thread delivers.

Fri
H 69°
L 37°
Details

Sat
Clear
H 76°
L 40°
Details

Sun
Clear
H 83°
L 44°
Details

Mon
Clear
H 82°
L 41°
Details

Tue
Partly Cloudy
H 77°
L 40°

Since you’re on Saturn, that’s Kelvin, right?

Without snow and cold, life is empty. It’s snowing right now and it’s very beautiful. California really really sucks unless the word “tepid” makes you happy.

Sorry, I only read the weather when it comes in screenshot form.

Without snow and cold, life is empty. It’s snowing right now and it’s very beautiful. California really really sucks unless the word “tepid” makes you happy.

I have fond memories of snow days as a kid, but now that I am a car owner I prefer the lack of it. It’s also nice to be able to play tennis outdoors all year round. If that is “tepid,” please may I have some more?

Thanks, Fugitive!

Yeah but it’s a low. Get back to me when it’s a high.