I Want To Have Sex With F-35 Jet Hookers. Is That Conservative?

It had to be done, really.

I’m playing through HAWX 2 right now and I’ve seen where that would have to happen. Pretty sure that putting your junk in there definitely is not the conservative play.

MILE HIGH CLUB BABY

THE QUESTION IS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE WHAT IS TRUTH ANYWAY THIS DEMOCRAT TOTALLY LIED ONCE AND GULF OF TONKIN EQUALS FOX NEWS AND THIS QUESTION IS LEADING BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SAY BECAUSE PERCEPTION!

+1 Conservative Point for military fetishism, but +1 Liberal Point for the hookers, so it comes down to the tie-breaking question of whether you are legally married to the F-35s, or living in sin.

I say yes, but i’m almost 51 years old.

Looks like sex with F-35 Jet Hookers is the choice. Very smart move by Lum.

And you couldn’t have worked a “fringe or base?” into that?!

“F-35 black hookers - fringe or base?”

Nevermind. This thread is getting toxic so I’m pressing the little triangular ‘summon arbitrary Entity’-button.

I want drone hookers

Oh wait, we already have those. (NSFW)

Increasingly, the executive branch can unilaterally commit the nation to sex with all kinds of military hardware hookers without Congressional involvement, without even paying lip service to the 1973 Whore Powers Act.

Tailhookers 2: F-35 Boogaloo

As of 5.51pm when I opened the poll to look at the results, the following things were visible:

Three people selected all four of the options. All two of the people with numbers who responded were in this group:
Aeon221
Ezdaar
mrmolecule88

All four people who chose three options ignored the Maybe answer:
AaronSofaer
nlanza
ReptileHouse
RyanMichael

Four people chose only Maybe. Exactly the same number of people who chose everything but Maybe:
Adam B
Robert Sharp
Skorin
Zylon

Three people chose only the second Yes. All of them have a space in their name:
Major Malphunktion
Paul Cze
W Wiley

No one chose only the first Yes.

I wonder what any of that means!

It is conservative if you do it with a condom in the dark and you are already married…it is not if you text pictures of yourself to the hooker before.

but this is a trick question right…you already have a preconceived answer based on how I voted.

That F-35 hooker has a HOTAS.

Why isn’t this in the Planes & Hookers forum?

At least F-35 hookers don’t come with Look-Down/Shoot-Down Radar.

Very NSFW

Damn it, now I need a shower.

Also, for those of you who voted yes, you might want to double check your attitudes on sexual compatibility: because it is clear from that vid that the F-35 is a male. The F-22 Raptor, on the other hand, is all woman.

Why do they make it so bloody hard to refuel a F-22? You have to to stab a tiny needle (in comparison) to a very specific hole in the fuselage. Whereas for F-35, it is just intuitive.

So, does that mean gay sex is easy but hetero sex is hard?

SRS ANSER IN FUNY THRED:

The USAF uses flying boom refueling because in part because it’s a lot less demanding on the refuelee. The plane getting fueled just flies in formation with the tanker, and a guy on the tanker flies the boom into place.