I wouldn't mind a prayer or good vibe

I finally got to go home, and within 4 hours collapsed from low oxygen. After 8 hours in ER I’m on max liters of oxygen right now, and we’re not sure what we’re up against, except it’s not good. I barely made it to the hospitol before respiratory arrest. What is frustrating is this did not have to happen. I’d been telling the staff at hospital I had surgery at I felt pneumonia was developing for 3 straight days and begged for a CF pulmonologist to read X-rays and charts. They refused, and it almost cost me dearly. I have no Idea what the next week will bring, except at least I’m at a hospital that can treat CF patients this time. This has been very hard on Jen, she had to leave a few times to cry and I feel so bad for her.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your situation JP. It must be very frustrating to have doctors who refuse to listen to their patients. I hope your feeling better soon.

Good vibes being sent your way!

Good vibes, heartfelt prayer, and general best wishes for a speedy recovery are inbound!

Sending out good vibes, JP. Get well!

I have a special anger for healthcare professionals who won’t listen to what patients tell them. Grr.

Get better, Jeff!

It’s been a crappy week for you - please take all the vibes I have to offer, and if you’d like a few more we can work out a repayment plan with some very reasonable rates.

Maximum vibes. Can’t imagine what the first group of doctors was thinking. Sounds almost malicious to me.

Incoming prayers, take cover!

Feel better Jeff. I’ve got you in my thoughts.

By now you surely know what’s going on in your own body better than any doctor. Best wishes for a swift recovery, JP.

Argh. Feel better soon Jeff!

Hope you feel better Jeff. Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way.

Rooting for you, Jeff. You’re in my thoughts for sure!

Best wishes. Looking forward to your budding movie review career once things get better!

Sending good vibes. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Prayers to you and the family, Jeff. Get well!

From me as well.

Dude, that sucks. I hope next time you won’t take no for an answer. You clearly knew something was wrong. Reminds me of my dad nearly dying a few years ago. He was septic but his total white count hadn’t elevated yet, and a cocky-ass doctor who thought he knew everything tried to send him home. Hell, he still almost died even though they didn’t.

At any rate, I hope things improve soon.

Sending you good vibes, Jeff.

To any who find yourself in a similar situation as Jeff, the hospital doctor isn’t the last person you can talk to. Ask to speak to a hospital supervisor or nursing supervisor to escalate. Advocating for yourself (or loved ones) is super important in a hospital setting. It bothers me how much doctors will ignore their patients on stuff like this.

Hey - good luck and good vibes, Jeff. I hope things improve for you soon.