I wouldn't mind a prayer or good vibe

Yeah, last time it was dire, we had someone visit him in the hospital.

unconscious bob?

Irrefutable bob

inevitable bob.

Hope you get better soon, Jeff.

Thanks so much all. Still haven’t found my breath yet but hope to soon.
Difficult road ahead, but at least I’m alive.

That’s your life story, but one we’re glad to hear.

The Frops are strong with this one.

Stay strong jp!

By the power vested in my by the Internet, I hereby declare We Love Jeff Pinard Day!

-Tom

Any fan of the show Clarence is a friend of mine.

Ditto.

Did I miss @jpinard Day? I did take the day off. So I was celebrating it unknowingly!

Hugz Jeff!

Hi QT3. Still in the hospital trying to get my lungs in order. The days are getting long and I so want to be home working in frop bog and koi pond. The doctors have made it clear I’m lucky to be alive, but that doesn’t help alleviate the emmptiness I feel as I watch the best working season drift away. These are the most fun days for working on stuff outside as the temp is perfect, and everything is coming to life. My view out the hospital widniw is a brick wall.

Hope you all are doing well and thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear from you Jeff! Keep on keeping on!

Well, we are glad and lucky you are indeed still alive! I hope your recovery will pick up speed so you get to enjoy the pond again soon!

Hand in there Jeff! You have a lot more experience with your condition than those doctors do, don’t let’em mess you around!

I finally got to come home :)
So nice to be in comfortable bed with a tv I can actually see without binoculars. The After Action Report is one one of those battles where you took significant losses to get a win. My lungs got hammered bad, and each radiology report talked at length about the scarring and damage of now vs. a month ago.

My Dad has a kidney stone so it’s my job to stay under the radar and be as healthy as possible so my parents can focus on Dad. Feel so bad for them all the stress my health has caused them.

Thanks for your thoughts, prayers, and chat while I’ve gone through this challenging time QT3.

Good deal, Jeff. Keep the faith. Hope your pop is on the mend in due time.