Idiocracy was not a satire, it's a documentary

Ow my balls!

See, I like pizza crusts - they’re like a marginally unhealthy dinner roll that comes as a side, a bit of bready palate-cleansing between one slice and the next. So with stuffed crusts - even leaving aside how gross the cheese ones generally are - I kind of miss the simple crusty goodness.

I would tend to agree. A good pizza dough doesn’t need a lot of help if the crust browns up nicely.

not that we can buy either in the states, dammit.

And I have been suspecting for a while that social parody will become impossible in my lifetime because we can’t come up with something stupid enough to be outside the realm of possibility anymore. Bambi 2 was one of the early signs.

What is that? I don’t know what that is. Is it a collection of open-face sliders? And what’s the stuff in the center? How does one eat that? Got to be a knife and fork job, right?

It’s a cheese burger pizza from Pizza Hut in the Middle East.

I’m having trouble figuring out whether “Toasted Bread” is an actual product, or just a very elaborate troll. I mean, it’s ostensibly manufactured by a place called “Bimbo Bread”… I mean, really?

Mustard drizzle. The next step is an employee standing by the ketchup dispenser at McDonald’s offering “Ketchup drizzle for your fries”.

50% of all people are dumber than you. By you I mean you. Act accordly.

You really need to keep in mind not everyone has your mind. Just saying.

I don’t think succulent can ever be applied to a hotdog, much less one baked into the crust of a pizza.

Well, I’ve had some seriously good hot dogs in my time but I agree that I can’t see one baked into a pizza crust coming close to those.

I fucked a taco salad one time

Pizza!? Now that’s what I call a Taco!

Free Mustard Drizzle!

You sure about that?

Wow, who would have guessed that thing would be an atrocity?

Well I hardly think it’s fair to pass final judgment based on a single bad review…

Ok fine, it’s gross.

It’s got what plants crave.