Idiot conspiracy theorists

So some people claimed. But of course there were also people who claimed the_donald was just a joke, and the people on 4chan were ironically pretending to be racists and that flat earth organizations were just meant to point out that even smart people were lazy about their assumptions and …

If these claims were ever actually true, the original pranksters were almost instantly displaced by genuine idiots and/or assholes - as forgeforsaken says, like Foucault’s Pendulum.

It’s a universal law of the Internet: fake awfulness is inevitably displaced by the genuine article.

Or, stupid is as stupid pretends to be.

Okay. That makes sense. Well, it doesn’t. But I understand now. There’s got to be a better way to phrase it.

Tomorrow is the day the 60k indictments come down, now.

Until they don’t, then it will be some other randomly chosen day. And then another. And then space ninjas disrupted the whole thing with the help of the Deep State, so now we have to wait until the spring of next year or something.

Patterson used her speech to read from one of Q’s “clues,” which are posted on anonymous internet forums 4Chan and 8Chan.

“To quote Q, number 2436,” Patterson said. “For far too long, we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength that we once formed to defend freedom and liberty to deteriorate. We became divided. We became weak. We elected traitors to govern us.”

Patterson closed her reading with the QAnon motto: “Where we go one, we go all. Q.”

Their bands of strength?

Q is the Juggernaut.

They should be real happy she is saying good bye.

It should read, “Where one of us goes, we all go.” See me after class.

You and your Deep State English grammar!!

Can I… do things… to get a better grade?

It shouldn’t be that hard to raise a D.

So you might think.

Green party grifters getting in on that sweet, sweet grift.

I just Googled “shitgibbon” and Trump appeared on the first page of results, too. Coincidence?

The anti-vax success is a great case study for how easy it is to achieve your goals just by sewing a little doubt amongst the population. Most highly educated mothers I’m sure know that vaccinations aren’t harmful. But what if they are? Apparently people will do anything to keep their baby safe, including giving them rare diseases just in case.

California schools require a vaccination for whopping cough, IIRC. I imagine middle to upper class white people home school more? That is also a very liberal area.

However, the law requires parents to provide immunization records only when a student is entering kindergarten or the seventh grade. As a consequence, an elementary-school student with a previous parental exemption doesn’t need to be vaccinated until the seventh grade, and students who were in the eighth grade or higher when the law took effect in July 2016 and had a past exemption will not have to be vaccinated.

What’s with all the crazy white women?