Idiot conspiracy theorists

The preferred term is shithole in the wall, Mike.

Daily Beast so take it with a grain of salt, but this quote at the end is a terrible insight into modern political discourse.

“It confirms that he’s not operating at a level where there’s useful misinformation, but kind of stupid, vanity-filled, ego-fueled disinformation,” Alexander said. “And that won’t look good for Jacob.”

I can’t respond how I want to without getting in trouble.
So I’ll just shake my head.

Unbelievable. There will never be any getting through to these people.

It’ll be good if these people die.

Hey guys, the more you deny QAon the more it shows how you are in on the conspiracy!

March 19th was some secret deadline, I’m sure mass arrests have already started…still under cover, obviously…

At first glance I thought she was wearing a bonnet.

I did too, and it made sense for a loony to dress loony.

So is Russia behind QAnon?

Who knows, but I imagine they are happy to ride along with any disinformation that sticks.

WTF? Do these people think we’re floating on a giant pancake in space?

It’s also College Gun Girl if you were thankfully unaware of her notoriety.

fwiw I think the logan paul thing is playing it for a laugh

Fairly sure they both are, but the fact that people will come out and back them on it doesn’t speak well for their followers.

If you are supported by idiots, outing them as morons probably isn’t the right move.

Pew Die Pie’s documentary persuaded me of the medical efficaciousness of bloodletting

Any kid with pro flat earth, QAnon and/or Anti-Vax stuff in their social media should pretty much be auto-rejected from any college they apply to. I don’t care if they are reposting it “ironically”, giving that shit even the appearance of positive attention should be grounds for immediate dismissal of the poster as an idiot.

If the Earth was flat, cats would have already pushed everything off of the edge by now.

Hahahahahaha. OK, honest to god LOL on that one, including the funny looks from co-workers around me. :)