Idiot Trumpers

A lot of my model railroading groups use Facebook, so it is hard to get completely away, but yeah.

For me it was bands/clubs but since live music is canceled for 2020 it’s harder to justify keeping the account.

I dunno about anyone, but I’m actually looking forward with a disturbing level of eagerness to seeing how many idiot Trumpers expose themselves to Covid tomorrow at Trump’s rally.

The adult in me knows that it’s bad for LOTS of people, who aren’t Trump supporters.

But the KID in me wants to see those people all get the Covid and die, due to going to Trump’s rally, and then have Trump explain why it’s not his fault.

Apparently the audience has to sign something saying they are aware of the risks and won’t sue. He’s already got an out.

I think the only just and equitable solution is to chain the doors shut from the outside during the rally and wait until they’re all past the point of infectiousness to healthcare workers.

We know, but when and if they start dying and someone asks the question, “So was it worth it to stroke your ego? And by the way… congrats on having x less people voting for you!”

I do like that suggestion!

Enjoy your covid bash, Trumpers. MAGA!

If you set the building on fire while they’re locked inside, it’ll sanitize it, thus guaranteeing no contagion.

Someone should point out that this is the BEST plan, thus guaranteeing that Trump will want it done.

For all my rhetoric, I still abide by a personal code of nonviolence!

I mean, if someone else did the fire thing, I can’t say I’d lament it.

But I’ll settle for letting the virus do all the work on our behalf.

It still cracks me up how Trump keeps trying to kill his own voters, and they eat it right up. I’m not sure you could ever get more face-eating leapordy than that.

If I was a hospital worker in Tulsa, I think I’d be looking for jobs somewhere else right about now. Sadly, I’m sure many of them don’t have that option.

You can click on their account and refuse all communication from them, so yea, you can mute people.

Probably both my brothers voted for Trump, for “religious” reasons. I don’t think either of them actually like him as a person. But that abortion thing makes people do weird shit.

No, we don’t talk politics.

Yea, these are starting to show up. I wonder how they would stand up in a court of law?

Fairly well, but I also imagine that successfully suing is impossible anyway. There is no way to prove you got it at an event.

qfmft

I deleted Facebook 2 years ago. Best decision I ever made.

At least twitter for me is mostly art and fighting games.

I removed him. He started up with “the next four years will be a war” and fuck this shit.

Blocked, also.

I’ve mentioned my right wingnut friend here before. How we would try to avoid politics in our talks. Mostly we got along that way. In our last call he started up about how COVID was a biological terror weapon. I asked him why a virus that essentially infected everyone was in any way a weapon. And how inept are these terrorists? He hung up on me. Haven’t heard from him for quite a while.

At least he payed me back the $400 he owed me before he did it. Nothing of value was lost, ultimately.

I don’t see how anyone with a brain can think this was a terror weapon. A terror weapon that attacks the old and weakened. Now if you want to argue it was an attack on the world economy maybe you have an argument, but I don’t think anyone saw the effect this has had on the economy.