If a ferret had been crowned King of United States in 1999

…would we be in better shape than we are now? The war in Iraq, the economy, the deficit, the dollar’s plummet, Al Quada’s spread, Bin Laden not being captured, the world despising America, the loss of jobs…

I can’t tell if my mind is torched or if I’m cynically on to something
(1999 is when the Gramm-Leach-Blilet Act was put in place that repealed part of the Glass-Steagall Act… )

how did this happen?

what234

wohhh I didn’t think this post went though. WOOOOPS! Ambien strikes again!

So my wife sees my giigline and coughing up yet more blood and wants to know why that’s so damn funny. I redirect her to look at the thread she says she agrees with Euri? WHat 's she agreeing with? I thought my post made perfect sense.
<<cut tmi>>

I take Ambien sometimes on long plane flights. Am I unconsciously babbling on about ridiculous shit to the people in the seats next to me and simply not remembering it?

The problem with a ferret king is that he would merely be a figurehead and would leave a power vacuum. If we had crowned a ferret king, the country would be governed by some shadow ruler who told the ferret what to say. Dick Cheney, perhaps.

Yes.

Also you’re eating fried chicken by the bucket full.

Actually jpinard, the responsibility for the current economic crisis lies with Democrats in congress during the Clinton years.

I know this because Bill Clinton said so on Good Morning America.

God bless you and your medication, Jeff. You bring a ray of wacky sunshine into my life.

Also, thanks for reminding me to put you on ignore, Bob. Way to shit up yet another thread, especially this purely awesome one, with your stupid fucking trolling.

Actually Bob, the responsibility for the current economic crisis lies with our not naming an awesome ferret Lord High Commander of these United States.

I know this because jpinard said so.

What? They don’t even have fried chicken on international flights.

Hell of a drug.

Which may mark the first time a Republican has taken anything Bill Clinton has ever said at face value.

You know who took Bill Clinton in the face? Monica Lewinsky.

Actually NoWayJose, the responsibility for Monica Lewinsky lies with Democrats in congress during the Clinton years.

I know this because Bill Clinton said so on Good Morning America.

Frops. Where are they?!