If Whitta was a graphic design guy

He’d probably be responsible for this logo
for the Institute of Oriental Studies at the
Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil.

Reminds me of an atari 2600 character with an afro.

Nice ass.

You have not seen an ass until you’ve seen Brazilian ass. I think these folks are just proud of their gene pool.

Holy shit, seriously. Playboy had a Women of Brazil spread a few months ago. That would be the only spread in Playboy that I have been moved to beat off to in some years. HAWT.

Well, the Brazillian asses come in three flavors, with some mixture between them. White ass, from Portugal, black ass, from colonial plantation slaves, and native ass, from the Brazillian indiginous peoples. So, if you get enough black ass in there then you will get a nice big round butt that is pleasing to the eye. If you have too little or too much white ass, you end up with a small, flat ass with no desirable temptation to slap it.

ps. I’m kidding. I’ve seen big round tempting white ass before. Although it isn’t praised or as common because of lack of praise as it is with black women.

Thank you oh so much, Derek. I nearly choked laughing.
You sure it isn’t the Institute of Greek studies?

Apparently, this isn’t the only forum that was talking about this logo. And some intrepid people created this (I hope this works… otherwise everyone is outta luck):

Now, if that doesnt scream class, I don’t know what does.

If Whitta designed miniature golf courses:

“Mommy, this hole made my dick fall off.”

“Shut up, Bill, or we’ll spend your med school fund on your sister!”

The Institute of Oriental Studies at the Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil.
Motto: Boon-Ga Boon-Ga!