IHOp is now IHOb

OK, I’m back!

Hey IHOP, don’t quit your day job!

In other words, this is exactly what you would expect from a hamburger made at IHOP.

Overcooked and underflavored. Perhaps the very definition of “mediocre.”

There’s no diamond in the rough here. Move along.

Was it better than their burgers previously were?

I assume they previously had burgers.

I have only ever gotten the Breakfast Sampler from IHOP.

Yeah, it’s not like that anymore. They seriously upped their game. The newly built ones are pretty cool looking too. I highly recommend going in for one of the skillets. Those things rock. I don’t care which one you pick. They’re all good!

Are they non-stick? Fully clad or just a disc in the bottom?

I just looked them up. It looks like all but two of them have pork, which I can’t have. A shame. They look really appetizing. Especially the spicy one and the Sante Fe one.

…Denny’s? Upped their game?

I’ll be there on Father’s Day! And yeah, they have some nice dishes, including pancakes (I like the lemon ricotta).

Looks more like Roast Beef somehow, that’s been cooked then sliced, rather than vice versa. There are no searing marks from a flame or pan or anything.

Mine looked like a normal burger in the bun. I didn’t deconstruct it, but I’m fairly certain it was a standard griddle burger.

HellthyJunkFood to the rescue!

These two are my new YouTube obsession, and they went to iHOP and tried all the burgers.

We’ve all been tricked by a marketing campaign. I’m disgusted and appalled!

I am too! And now I want some pancakes!

They were upfront about it from the start though?

No. They said they were changing the name. They never said it was simply a marketing ploy and the name was never really going to change.

My wife thinks it wasn’t intended to be a ploy until the backlash was so large.

So do I. Just not theirs.

I’ll take theirs, plus some strawberry syrup.