I'm creating an animation studio today

It’s alive! Two days ago I got the screenplay parsing program working. It can now take a screenplay and make an animatic/storyboard from it. I’m writing a short film screenplay right now to test it.

So now we’ve automated animation, the next step is to automate object creation. For now though, that’s the stop-gap, art asset creation. We still have to do that manually (or you can use the primitives the AI has access to by default). Oh, also rendering time. I can’t change that, it depends on your lighting quality, textures, number of polygons on screen, etc.

I’ll whip up a video and post it. Let me get the lighting rigs and background finished, and then I’ll start cranking out videos.

Anyone have a screenplay or teleplay laying around they want to see a movie made from? I could use it to train the AI and see how close to your vision it creates.

Another idea I had was to go look for old screenplays or watch a movie I like and kind of write down the screenplay from the movie. The latter way I can specify shot types and make the “remake” look visually identical to the original. Might be fun.