I'm only going to speak in animated gifs in this thread. ;)

Alternate angle. I didn’t realize that Phillips had gotten the tag on Villar.

Haha, that’s why they say never go ass to mouth.

Yeah, if you look down at the flat polygon’s track and watch it in comparison to the next one, you can really see it.

Gifs that show what happens when:

1. You’re in first place
  2. You’re loose
  3. You’re a goofball like Adam Wainwright who just got hugged by David Freese. Get it? “Freese”?

— Alan

Hydrogen?

Stupidity.

+1 from Ellison.

I have no idea what this means, but I laughed.

It’s a McDonalds in Hamsterdam. The hamster is making minimum wage.

According to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNZuvSjbSpU) he dropped a firecracker down and ignited methane from the sewage.

but…the nuggets

SCCA Championship Run Off weekend started today. In the Touring 2 class, 3rd and 4th were side by side in the last corner of the last lap of the last race of the day.

07 came third. Backwards. Then had to collect all the bits of his car to prove he passed the weight restrictions.

Yeah, but do you have the image of them doing the hot dog test? Totally serious, there is a hot dog test. Better simulates the, um, length of certain objects.

I just like the implication that eating 56 chicken nuggets in one sitting is common enough for the customers that they would be shopping for a toilet that could handle it.

There is an ad for a toilet bowl out there where all they do for about 2 minutes is drop all sorts of stuff into a toilet bowl and flush it. 50 golf balls. Fwoosh. 500 Gummie bears. Fwoosh. 10 lbs of flour. Fwoosh. After watching a few seconds, you find yourself wandering: what will they flush next? Before long, you’ve watched the whole damn 2 minute ad. It’s just crazy. Hard to imagine it would be so intoxicating, but there you have it. A big part of the allure is that they use a lot of big colorful objects. 500 legos! Fwoosh!

Haha, those chicken nuggets look too much like actual poop to make you want to watch.

^^^^
Lovin’ the lizard one.

WOW!!