Immigration in the US

They voted for a wall that Mexico would pay for. Mexico. Remember - Trump is a master businessman and negotiator. He’s also, like, really smart. He promised he would make Mexico pay for it.

Mostly they wanted brown people grovelling at their feet. Having them pay for it was gravy. But pussygrabber did say it, so now they won’t accept less.

Stupid liberal. Don’t you know Mexico is going to pay us in some sort of trickle down scheme years from now in back alley trade deals you’re too dumb to know about or… something.

I thought China was totally paying for it via the tariffs they are totally paying the USA to sell goods in the USA. Or something.

We welcome change and openness; for we believe that freedom and security go together, that the advance of human liberty can only strengthen the cause of world peace.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.

Beautiful.

Puh-leeze. They voted for a wall. Period.

I’d be more likely to go with the majority of voters theory if the dems had won anything, but it’s also why I don’t really mind the dems doing their best to force some sort of compromise at least.

Trump’s modus operandi has been to bankrupt everything and leave others holding the bag, so the more that can be done to protect us from that, the better.

Is that a vehicle from Jurassic Park? Because that wall is totally not keeping the TRex out, unless it’s electrified.

“And Mexico is going to pay for it.” Every time, it was a punchline at those ridiculous rallies.
But if we want to be pedantic, it’s border security they voted for, so it doesn’t have to be a wall.

Not to mention:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/21/i-had-no-idea-how-beautiful-border-is-beto-orourke-solicits-photos-habitats-risk-trumps-wall/?noredirect=on&utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.52d05f3707df

No shit. I’m not a great photographer but this is from Big Bend:

Santa Anna NWR is also gorgeous and soon to be a thing of the past as they’re already preparing to put a wall and 150 yard exclusion zone right through the middle of it. Not because they want to address illegal immigration or border security but because they’re racists and there’s no political hay to be made by saying, “Immigrants are a vital part of our economy and we can reduce illegal immigration, save lives and end needless suffering by reducing obstacles to legal immigration.”

I’ve lived in Texas my whole life, and hadn’t gone to Big Bend until I was in my 20s. I knew it was one of only two national parks in Texas, and I couldn’t imagine what would be so impressive about west texas desert that it would be in the same category as Yellowstone, Glacier, Yosemite. How wrong I was.

Oh the immigrant children separated from their parents stories at Xmas should help Trump’s popularity.

Have Kleenex handy, also thank god for Fortnite

I don’t think Trump supporters care. Anyone who would care already hates Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/25/us/guatemalan-boy-dies-in-us-custody/index.html

He is the second Guatemalan child to die in CBP custody this month.

The boy, who was detained with his father, died shortly after midnight at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, New Mexico, about 90 miles north of the border crossing in El Paso, Texas.

He was taken to the hospital Monday after a border agent noticed signs of illness, and the medical staff first diagnosed him with a common cold and later detected a fever.

“The child was held for an additional 90 minutes for observation and then released from the hospital mid-afternoon on December 24 with prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen,” CBP said in a news release.

Amoxicillin is a commonly prescribed antibiotic.

On Monday evening, the boy began vomiting and was taken back to the hospital for evaluation. He died hours later, the CBP said.

The official cause of death is unknown. CBP is conducting a review and will release more details as they become available, it said.

The death of innocent children is the price we must pay for the safety of our white culture!

Ugh, this is horrible. Maybe he was allergic to the antibiotic?

Yet another reason to NOT GIVE ANTIBOITICS FOR THE COLD.

FFS.

Common cold rarely causes fever or warrants 90 minutes of observation.