Impaired driving road checks

And excessive eating harms fat people. And dude, if you want someone to take you seriously, don’t argue against something while doing it.

:)

Ill drink as I please because it is legal, I am not an alcoholic, and I am not driving anywhere.

To answer you, yes eating harms the obese but food is not an addictive drug. It is not mind altering in the same respect the alcohol is and it doesn’t cause people on a regular basis to loose their faculties to a point where they can no longer operate a vehicle.

I don’t argue for the ban of alcohol but when someone asks why we have officers on the road checking for drunks and suggesting it is a waste of money my first response is that because of the officers many drunks will not drive.

If you are one of them don’t complain, just stay legal. If you are not one of them then you should be thankful you are not a member of some nation wide organization like MADD because you lost someone you love to a drunk driver because no officers were out checking.

Right, and the drug war currently has caused absolutely NO corruption in these modern times.

I’ve always thought that fines levied being part of a law enforcement revenue model incentivizes all the wrong police behaviors.

Strongly Agree.